Bali Blinds Decorative Ball Caps Curtain Rod, 48 To 84-Inch
Last updated date: January 19, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Curtain Rods, 48 To 86-Inch and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Curtain Rod, 48 To 86-Inch you should buy.
Update as January 19, 2022:
Checkout The Best Curtain Rod, 48 To 86-Inch for a detailed review of all the top curtain rods, 48 to 86-inch.
This curtain rod has a simple, classic look that can work with any kind of home décor. The rod has an adjustable length and measures 5/8 inches in diameter. All mounting hardware is included for easy installation.
In our analysis, the Bali Blinds Bali Blinds Decorative Ball Caps Curtain Rod, 48 To 84-Inch placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Add simple style to your space with the Bali 5/8" Ball Decorative Café Rod Set. This rod will hold your favorite drapery to help achieve your desired look, while the simple finish will blend in with your existing décor. Each end of the Bali 5/8" Ball Decorative Café Rod is capped with a decorative ball that brings a fun final touch to your window.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Curtain Rods, 48 To 86-Inch
Whether you’re changing up curtains in your kitchen window, the living room or the bedroom, getting the right curtain rod is essential. This seemingly minor accessory plays a vital role in not only hanging up window coverings but also adding to the look and feel of your space.
A curtain rod, which is also sometimes called a curtain rail, is the piece of equipment that supports the drapery on the wall. Typically a cylindrical rod, it is strong enough to hold up heavy drapes, either on its own or using rings. The ends of the curtain rod sometimes have decorative designs.
One of the most important aspects to consider when buying a curtain rod is the size you need, which depends on the size of the window and the weight of the drapery material. Many curtain rods are telescopic in nature, meaning that the rod can extend to a longer length. For example, a curtain rod that is marked for 48 to 84 inches can be extended to any length within that range. Fixed curtain rods, as the name suggests, are not telescopic and have only one length.
In addition to the length of the rod, you’ll also want to take note of its width. Typically, curtain rods will be between 1 and 3 inches in diameter. If you are using curtains made from a heavy material, it’s best to go with a rod that has a larger diameter so that it can fully support the weight of the window treatment. You may also wish to check that the holes punched into your curtain fit around the rod properly.
The Curtain Rod, 48 To 86-Inch Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that your curtain rod doesn’t have to be the same width as the window. Many people choose to make their windows appear larger by placing the curtain rod a few inches further than the width of the window on both sides. This gives the room a grander appeal.
- The height of your rod placement will depend on the height of the window and the height of the ceiling. Some people choose to hang the curtain rod a few inches above the window and closer to the ceiling so that it makes the room look taller.
- Curtain rods don’t only serve a functional purpose; they are decorative too. Consider the style of your room and how the curtain rod can enhance it. For example, if you have a modern, minimalist style, a plain metal rod without any embellishments may be the right look for the room. For a more classic or traditional appearance, go with a brass or gold rod with intricate scrollwork on the ends.
- Curtain rods are available in a number of materials, such as metal, plastic or wood. You can also find them in many different colors such as silver, black, white, gold and even rose gold. Both the material of the rod and the color help to create the aesthetic for your room.
- In traditional drapery styles, there is a sheer curtain behind a heavier curtain. You can find double curtain rods to support this type of classic look so that you can hang each curtain on a different rod and open them independently of one another.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide