Balhvit 3-Piece Adjustable Stainless Metal Dog Poop Scooper
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dog Poop Scoopers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dog Poop Scooper you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Dog Poop Scooper for a detailed review of all the top dog poop scoopers.
In our analysis, the Balhvit Balhvit 3-Piece Adjustable Stainless Metal Dog Poop Scooper placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Strong & Sturdy: Are you upset because you don`t have a good tool to pick up your pet`s poop? Our special designed Pooper Scooper is made of stainless metal to ensures its sturdy and rustproof. Unique clip-on structure and thicker materials are more reliable which the tray will never dislocation or falling apart. Long Handle: Hard to find a dog pooper scooper long enough for you? Our upgrated universal handle has free assembly method. You can adjust the handle length according to your needs, the general assembly method is 37″(tray, spade),and 29″(rake), but you can easily extend its length by add more connecting pipe to one product. Compared to traditional pet pooper scooper, its more comfortable and clean. No more bending! Easy to Clean & Storage: Tray, rake and spade are treated with non-stick coating, so it can be washed by simply rinsing with water and no need to worry about rusting and corrosion. No need to use countless plastic bags, so its more environmental friendly. Detachable 3-section handle and 1 storage clips can save a lot of space. You can clip those together and put it on the ground or hang it on hooks. Neat and convenient! Easy to Assembly: There are three sections in each handle, which is very easy to assemble And disassembly. The instruction manual in the product is simple and clear, which can help you quickly understand the assembly method. We also add some small but thoughtful design. The edge of the pipe is bend inward and finely polished, and the last section of the tube connected to the product(tray, spade, rake) is sealed to avoid cutting. 100% SATISFACTION SERVICE: To dispel your concerns, we have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and money back. If you are not happy with your purchase, Our customer support would be glad to resolve any of your concerns to your satisfaction!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dog Poop Scoopers
Dogs are one of the most fiercely loyal pets you can have. They are committed to making their humans happy and doing whatever they can to get a belly rub. Whether they are waiting for you by the door when you get home for work or lying next to your bed each night, dogs know just how to show you they care. In return, dog owners need to properly take care of their pups and ensure they are happy and healthy. While taking dogs out for daily walks is a fun task, one of the least popular tasks is cleaning up dog poop. However, if you have the right dog poop scooper, even this task can be painless and effortless.
You may be tempted to leave your dog’s business where it is in the grass, but there are a number of reasons why you should always pick up after your dog. While dog poop is a natural occurrence, it will not break down by itself and compost as quickly as you think. In fact, it can about a year for dog poop to actually break down, so you can’t leave it in the grass or on the sidewalk. Many people incorrectly assume dog poop acts as a natural fertilizer for the grass. Unfortunately, it actually has the opposite effect. This is because a dog’s diet is high in protein, which makes their poop high in nitrogen and phosphorus. This can actually burn the lawn because it is acidic.
Dog poop is full of bacteria and parasites that cause diseases in other animals and humans. If you don’t pick up the waste, it could lead to E.coli or salmonella poisoning, making other animals or people very sick. Even if your dog appears to be completely healthy, their fecal matter can carry diseases and worms. Kids who play outside, gardeners and other pets walking along can be affected by these parasites. Aside from the environmental or health hazard, picking up after your dog is a common courtesy and part of being a responsible dog owner.
The Dog Poop Scooper Buying Guide
- Dog poop scoopers typically consistent of two parts: the rake or brush and the pan. In some dog poop scoopers, these are two separate parts. In others, they are attached as one piece. The poop scoopers work the same way, regardless of how many parts there are. The rake is used to move the poop onto the pan. You can then dispose of the poop using the pan.
- If you have back troubles or have difficulty bending down, it’s best to use an ergonomically designed dog poop scooper. This way, you can make the chore more comfortable for yourself.
- Some dog poop scoopers are highly portable. This is important if you want to take the scooper with you on a walk. Opt for one that can fold down into a small package. This will make it easy to carry around.
- Ensure the dog poop scooper works on a variety of surfaces. For example, it should be easy to pick up poop on grass, soil, cement, gravel, puddles and other surfaces. Keep in mind that your pup won’t always poop on the same type of surface, so it’s important to be able to clean it up wherever he decides to go.
- If you want to make cleanup even easier, you can place a bag on the inside of the scoop or pan. This way, once you’re done gathering the poop, you can simply tie up the bag and dispose of it. Some scoops will have hooks on either side which you can use to secure the bags so they don’t move around while you’re cleaning up.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide