BALEINE Eco-Friendly Easy Clean Reusable Grocery Bags, 3-Pack
Last updated date: January 21, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Reusable Grocery Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Reusable Grocery Bag you should buy.
Update as January 21, 2023:
Checkout The Best Reusable Grocery Bag for a detailed review of all the top reusable grocery bags.
There's so much to love about this reusable grocery bag three pack. The bags are available in 10 fun patterns and feature heavy-duty long nylon handles that won't rip or tear away. Since the bags are also water-resistant, you'll find they can quickly be cleaned with a little dish soap and water.
In our analysis of 73 expert reviews, the BALEINE Eco-Friendly Easy Clean Reusable Grocery Bags, 3-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 19 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXTRA LARGE & STURDY: Spacious box shaped bags provide ample shopping space. Rigid design with reinforced bottom keeps the reusable grocery bags up for easy loading and unloading. Strong and extra-long (12”) handles fit tall items and allow shoulder carrying. ORGANIZED SHOPPING: Place the tote bags in the shopping carts and organize as you shop. When you are done, move the reusable bags directly into the trunks, and straight into your home. The size of the large tote bag is 10”x11”x13” which can fit a shopping cart or your trunk perfectly! WATER RESISTENT & EASY TO CLEAN: Our tote bag is water resistant which makes it perfect for outdoor activities. Use a wet cloth to clean the grocery bags if necessary for your next grocery run. EASY STORAGE & ECO FRIENDLY: Fold flat and store anywhere accessible to you. Reusable shopping bags eliminate the needs for disposable plastic bags. Sturdy designs made to last. BALEINE QUALITY COMMITMENT: BALEINE stand behind the quality of our products. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us. We provide 30-day money back guarantee. 100% Satisfaction for risk-free shopping!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Reusable Grocery Bags
If you’re concerned about the environment, you’re probably looking for ways to reduce your household’s carbon footprint. One way to do that is to cut down on single-use plastics, which have been cited as a top contributor to environmental issues. In fact, we produce 300 million tons of plastic every year across the globe, 91 percent of which ends up either in landfills or discarded as litter.
Like other single-use plastics, grocery bags don’t break down easily. In fact, experts say they can take up to 1,000 years to fully degrade, and recycling isn’t a viable option because it costs more to recycle plastic bags than what they’re worth. Most curbside recycling programs ban grocery bags, forcing consumers to either toss them into the regular garbage or take them to a grocery store that accepts them for recycling.
Reusable grocery bags have become a great alternative to grocery store plastic. Not only are they more environmentally friendly, but they’re also easier to use. You can stand them up on the carousel and fill them, then slide them into your trunk to take home. Typically, you can squeeze far more groceries into each bag, resulting in fewer trips from your trunk to your kitchen when you arrive home. But there are a few things you need to consider when choosing grocery bags, including capacity and ease of use.
The Reusable Grocery Bag Buying Guide
- As you choose your grocery bags, picture the size of the carousels at your favorite grocery store. If you do self-checkout, you’ll need to be especially aware of whether your chosen bags will fit into the slots.
- Having bags with rigid sides is helpful, as they will hold the bag open while you’re loading and unloading them.
- When you aren’t shopping, you’ll need to store your bags. Some fold down to easily slide into your pantry or your trunk, while others fold up into small squares. You can also find bags that come with a zipper pouch to hold the bags between uses.
- The handles of your bag will come into play, as well. Longer handles are convenient for tossing over your shoulder, but shorter handles may give you more control. Remember that you’ll probably be toting heavy items like canned goods and gallons of milk, so choose a bag with reinforced handles and tear-resistant fabric.
- Insulated bags are bulkier and thicker, but they free you up to make a few stops on the way home without having to worry about your refrigerated and frozen items getting warm.
- Over time, your grocery bags will accumulate dirt and grime. Some bags can be tossed in the washing machine to clean, then line dried. Others will need to be wiped down.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide