BALEAF Moisture Wicking 3-Inch Volleyball Shorts
Last updated date: August 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Volleyball Shorts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Volleyball Short you should buy.
Update as August 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Volleyball Shorts for a detailed review of all the top volleyball shorts.
Made from 90% polyester and 10% spandex, these shorts keep you dry and stretch to keep you comfortable as you move. The 3-inch inseam and double-layer gusseted crotch help prevent the shorts from riding up or pinching so that you can focus on playing. The shorts feature reflective detailing to keep you safe if you're wearing them in low-lighting conditions.
In our analysis, the BALEAF BALEAF Moisture Wicking 3-Inch Volleyball Shorts placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
90% Polyester, 10% Spandex丨Quick Dry丨Stretch. Pull On closure. Moisture Transport System – Wicks away sweat quickly to keep you dry and light. 3” Inseam & Double layer Gusseted Crotch – Avoids riding up & pinching for greater freedom of movement. Ergonomic Flatlock Seams & Low Rise Design – Deliver a comfortable, chafe-free fit, move smoothly against your skin. Stretch construction – Improves mobility for full range of motion like running, volleyball, gym fitness, dance, yoga, workout, rowing, cross country, etc. Reflective details – Remain visible in low-light conditions (Compression type. If you prefer a loose fit, please order one size up).
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Volleyball Shorts
Women’s volleyball players have seen a variety of shorts styles over the years. The form-fitting “bun huggers” of the late 1900s did vanish for a time and were replaced by looser shorts. But the looser shorts moved around too much, leading players back to the tighter-fitting shorts that have become the hallmark of the sport.
But just because women’s volleyball shorts are form-fitting doesn’t mean they have to be uncomfortable. Today’s manufacturers have made an art of combining materials that stretch with you as you move. They also use fabric with moisture-wicking technology to keep you dry while you play.
One of the most useful features the right pair of volleyball shorts can have, though, is stitching that holds them in place while you move. Having your shorts ride up throughout gameplay can be distracting, and the last thing you’ll want is to have your attention pulled away from the sport.
Some volleyball shorts are designed for compression as well as comfort and fit. Compression material is thought to have a variety of benefits, including inflammation reduction and help with preventing injury. It’s still important to stretch before playing, but having a compression element to your shorts could provide a little extra support.
The Volleyball Short Buying Guide
- You don’t have to wear volleyball shorts only to play volleyball. They’re great for yoga, running and many other sports.
- Volleyball shorts are designed to conform, but some can run smaller than others. When in doubt, you may want to size up a little.
- Many volleyball short options come in multi-pair sets. This can be useful for always having a clean pair on hand, especially if you pay frequently. Multiple shorts options can also be great if you’re buying uniforms for a team.
- Some volleyball shorts have moisture-wicking technology. This design helps keep you dry if you sweat while you play.
- Most pairs of volleyball shorts can be laundered, but be sure to carefully check the label directions before you toss them into the machine. You might also want to hang them to dry even if you can wash them to ensure they keep their shape.
- Often, manufacturers blast their logo prominently across one leg of their volleyball shorts. If you’re trying to meet uniform requirements as part of a team, you’ll want to look for one that lacks a big logo.
- Volleyball shorts don’t just come in solids. You can find them in patterns as well.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide