BakeBaking Clear Treat & Cookie Bags, 200-Count
Last updated date: June 9, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cookie Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cookie Bag you should buy.
Update as June 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cookie Bags for a detailed review of all the top cookie bags.
In our analysis, the BakeBaking BakeBaking Clear Treat & Cookie Bags, 200-Count placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% new Oriented Polypropylene (OPP), non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly, clear than PP plastic bags;
6 MIX COLORS TIES: 4 inch length, make your bags and wrapping more beautiful and fun, great decorating accessories for your wedding, birthday party, cake pops, lollipop, candy making, more than 200 count in package; 1.4 mils (single side) thickness in 6” x 9” size, stronger bags have excellent vapor blocking properties, keeping the food and treats fresh, extends the shelf life; 200 treat bags with 200 twist ties in a re-sealable bag, keep fresh and convenient store and re-use! Birthday, Wedding, Party, Home and Kitchen must-have!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cookie Bags
Buying gifts or party favors for large groups can get pricey. Sure, you can bake something, but how will you package it up to distribute? You can’t exactly wrap it up with wrapping paper and hand it over. Giving baked goods in standard sandwich bags takes something from the presentation.
That’s where cookie bags come in. They come in a variety of sizes and designs, from the paper types of bags seen in bakeries to clear cellophane bags you wrap up with twist ties or ribbons. With the right product, you can turn your baking talents into cost-saving gifts, whether you’re distributing holiday presents to coworkers or setting up goody bags for a shower or wedding.
But cookie bags go beyond baked goods. You can also use them to package up dog treats to take along with you or give as gifts. If you make jewelry or other small crafts, you can use them to separate items you’re selling at product shows. They also come in handy if you want to create a small takeaway to give everyone who stops by your booth at such a show.
One thing you’ll notice as you start to shop for cookie bags is that they’re typically sold in bulk. You’ll find them in sets of at least 50, often going as high as a few hundred. That means if you’re just looking for bags for just a dozen or so gifts, you’ll have quite a few left over. But if you frequently bake, you may find you have plenty of reasons to use the bags. You can even tuck them into your lunchbox or use them to pack some snacks when you go camping.
Once you have cookie bags on hand, you’ll find there’s no limit to the uses you can find for them. You can even add little thoughtful touches to your next dinner gathering, using the bags to put candies or mints at each place setting.
The Cookie Bag Buying Guide
- As you’re shopping, pay close attention to the seams of the bag, as well as how they seal. If you’ll have items you want to stay fresh, the stronger the seal and the seams, the better.
- Cookie bags come in a variety of sizes. If you plan on using your bags for larger items like caramel apples or muffins, find one with dimensions of at least 10- by 6-inches. Similarly, if you want to only include one small cookie or a handful of candy in each bag, look for something in a smaller size.
- The seal is important for keeping baked goods fresh. Not only should the seal at the top be strong, but you’ll need to make sure the seams will hold. If you’re delivering the goods within a short timeframe of baking them, you’ll be able to get away with a less insular bag.
- Bags that don’t have a seal built-in may require you to separately purchase ribbons or twist ties. Check to see if this is included with your purchase. You can also purchase stickers that read “handmade” that create a seal while also letting recipients know that you baked the items yourself.
- In addition to bags, also consider including a card with your bags. A hand-printed card that includes the words, “Baked by” or “Made with love by” can add that special touch to your gifts.
- Cookie bags also are great as goody bags at events. You can slide candy, small cookies or other treats inside, tie them up with a bow or sticker and set them on a table with a sign inviting participants to take one. You can also put one at each place setting if guests will be seated at tables.
- You’ll find a wide variety of bag types. Many are clear cellophane, but there are also paper bags designed for distributing items soon after baking them. Some even look like the paper bags you get in bakeries, with a clear window allowing you to see the contents inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide