BAGOKIE Silicone Soap Holder & Drain
Last updated date: November 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Holder you should buy.
Editor's Note December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Soap Holder for a detailed review of all the top soap holders.
In our analysis, the BAGOKIE BAGOKIE Silicone Soap Holder & Drain placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Silicone: Prevent Mildew, Odorless, Easy to Clean. Automatic Drainage & Maximized Life: Exclusive drainage design can drain water quickly, keep soap clean and dry in your bathroom/ kitchen. Which will prevent soap from becoming mushy and preserve the life of your luxury soap. Our soap tray will not drip everywhere like hanging soap dishes or with too much dirt on the dish bottom like double-layer soap dishes. Anti-slip and Easy to Clean: This soap dishes for bathroom is made of flexible silicone, which is soft and easy to clean. Anti-slip silicone salient points provide plenty of friction, soap dish and soap don't fall into the sink. You can safely put it on the edge of your bathroom or kitchen sink or bathtub. Multifunction & Minimalist Style: This soap holder is suitable for various scenes, such as bathroom, bathtub, shower, kitchen, etc. Sponge and brush can be put on it. Minimalist style looks more modern and stylish, which fits any color theme of the bathroom and kitchen. Perfect dimension: 5.6*3.5*1 inch. Safe Silicone & Durability: Made of high quality environmentally silicone and has little to no odor, so it won't contaminate any of the scented herbal soaps you place on it, adults and kids can rest assured to use it. Since it is soft and durable, you never worry about it will break or hurt other items. 100% Satisfactory Service: We provide 100% satisfactory after-sale service, if you meet any issue or you are not satisfied with the product, please feel free to email us. We will provide 100% money refund.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Holders
Despite the fact that shelves are filled with liquid soap and body wash in grocery stores, bar soap remains a mainstay of many homes. In fact, in recent years, consumers have made the move back to bar soap thanks to the many natural options now available. Eco-conscious consumers are aware of the environmental benefits of natural bar soap, especially since you eliminate the plastic bottles necessary to dispense liquid cleansers.
But there are some downsides to bar soap. It can be messy, especially on the underside. Since air can’t get to the bottom of your bar of soap, the moisture can pool there between uses, giving you a grimy mess when you pick it up. Liquid soap eliminates that problem, leading some consumers to prefer it.
The good news is that soap dish manufacturers have found a way around many of the issues that come with bar soap. You can buy dishes that have ridges or slots that allow air to circulate underneath the soap, drying off the underside along with the rest of the bar. With the right soap holder, you can find an easy-to-clean option that lets you save money and protect the environment by switching to bar soap at least in some of your living areas.
The Soap Holder Buying Guide
- Soap dishes come in a variety of designs. You can find some made of wood, plastic, steel and silicon. If you opt for steel, make sure it’s rustproof. Wood will need to have a coating to make it waterproof. Plastic and silicon can be easy to clean and long-lasting, but you may prefer the look of steel or wood.
- Consider where you’ll set up your soap holder. If you’re using it in the shower, you may want one that you can hang with a suction cup. On the side of your sink, you may prefer one that sets flat on the countertop.
- You’ll likely need to clean your soap holder fairly often. Look for one that will make cleanup easy.
- Mold can be a problem with certain materials. Make sure the soap dish is built to promote water runoff to avoid moisture pooling for long periods of time.
- Moisture doesn’t just create a mess on the bottom of your soap bar — it shortens its lifespan. Water breaks down a bar of soap, so the longer the exposure, the shorter it will last. If you can, keep each bar of soap on a dish that has slots to allow airflow all around it. If you have multiple bars, you may want to consider drying them on a rack after use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide