BAGAIL Basics Eco-Friendly Microfiber Beach Towel
Last updated date: August 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Beach Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Beach Towel you should buy.
Update as August 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Beach Towel for a detailed review of all the top beach towels.
These microfiber beach towels come in their own compact storage case, making them ideal for camping or visiting the community swimming pool. The towels aren't just absorbent, but they're also quick drying. Users will love the choice of bright colors, as well as the built-in pocket for storing a cell phone or set of keys while surfing the waves.
In our analysis of 34 expert reviews, the BAGAIL Basics Eco-Friendly Microfiber Beach Towel placed 6th when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
PREMIUM QUALITY MICROFIBER: Eco-friendly microfiber produced without harmful additives and hypoallergenic . Ultra soft and durable for years of use. FAST DRYING & SUPER ABSORBENT: This microfiber towel can hold 4 times its weight in water and can dry up to 10 times faster than traditional cotton towels. Forget about horrible gym towel stink! SKINFRIENDLY: High-quality material/finishing, the microfibre towels feel soft and comfortable on your skin.Our sports and travel towel designed for often use. COMPACT & LIGHTWEIGHT: Microfiber towel for sports & travel made to save the space and to be more useful for traveling, professional sports training, everyday use. Professionals choose it for compact size and small weight. The weight of dry microfiber towel 5x times less than regular towel. VARIOUS SIZES: They are great beach, backpacking, and camping towels because you have eight size options (12″x24″ ,16″x32″ ,20″x40″,24″x28″ ,28″x56″ ,32″x64″,36″x72″ ,40″x80″) that work for whatever you need.It also comes with a trave packing bag so if you’re on the go you can still pack it away without everything else in your bag getting wet.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Beach Towels
Whether you enjoy spending time poolside or sunbathing on the beach, a quality beach towel is a must. Before deciding on a color or design, you’ll want to examine the towel’s features to make sure it will meet your specific needs.
Begin by determining which size towel is best. While your height will play a role in this decision, you also want to take into account how much space you desire when laying out. Some models come in small, large and extra-large sizes and include a handy carrying case to make traveling with the towel a breeze.
If you plan on using the beach towel for other activities, such as camping or playing sports, you’ll also want the towel to be lightweight and quick to dry. Look for a beach towel that not only soaks up four times as much water as its weight, but that also uses polygene to control odor.
Comfort is also something to consider, especially if you need to lay the beach towel down on a rough surface. Look for a towel that is made using 100% premium cotton. The longer fibers keep the towel nice and soft on both sides.
Before you make your final decision, check for added features. You’ll find some models are lightweight, portable and available in a variety of fun patterns. Other models are professionally hemmed edges for durability. You’ll even find beach towels that are equipped with hanging loops, which is nice if you want to keep the towel up off the ground.
The Beach Towel Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that thin towels have a tendency to blow away on windy beach days. You’ll want to secure lighter towels with your beach gear.
- Reviewers report that certain beach towels are prone to snagging.
- You’ll need to take care when washing beach towels. It is recommended that you wash the towels alone, especially the first wash, as the towels release lint that can end up on your other clothing items. Some towels bleed and will need to be washed using cold water. Stick with a mild detergent and avoid using bleach and fabric softeners with your towels. Dry the beach towels using the low heat setting or hang them out to dry naturally.
- The cost for a quality beach towel varies slightly by size and features. It’s also important to consider the number of towels you’re getting for the price. The WETCAT Pre-Washed Cotton Turkish Beach Towel is moderately priced, while other sets that contain four towels command a higher price due to the number of towels included in the set.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide