BACKYARD EXPRESSIONS PATIO Outdoor Metal Bird Feeder, 3-Pack
Last updated date: August 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Bird Feeders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Bird Feeder you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Bird Feeder for a detailed review of all the top outdoor bird feeders.
You won't get just one outdoor bird feeder when you go with this set, but three! Each is brightly colored to attract birds and constructed from a durable metal that can withstand the elements. You'll find that the feeders are designed to hold up to 1 pound of black oil sunflower seeds each.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the BACKYARD EXPRESSIONS PATIO Outdoor Metal Bird Feeder, 3-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COMPLETELY SQUIRREL PROOF DESIGN FEEDERS for birds! Brand New Lid Locking Mechanism! Makes pesky seed stealing squirrels a problem of the past! Comes with 1 red feeder, 1 blue feeder and 1 yellow feeder. Bonus eBook, Audio Track and the Ultimate Squirrel Proofing Guide also included. Check your Amazon messages after your purchase. THE BRIGHT COLORS ATTRACT ALL SMALL TO MEDIUM SIZED BIRDS! Perfect for finches, wrens, grosbeaks, chickadees, cardinals, bluebirds and many other wild bird varieties! THE MESH FRAME gives the birds a place to cling to while eating. The unique way the birds eat from this feeder makes bird watching fun for kids and the whole family! Best results obtained using black oil sunflower seeds. EACH ANTI SQUIRREL BIRD FEEDERS holds over 1 pound of black oil sunflower seeds in each feeder. Large Capacity takes away the need for constant refills. Best results obtained using black oil sunflower seeds.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Bird Feeders
Having an outdoor bird feeder is a great way to bring the beautiful songs of birds to your yard. The style of bird feeder you get, as well as the kind of seeds you put in it, will affect the type of wildlife you attract to your space.
There are several different types of outdoor bird feeders available. One of the most common kinds is the tray or platform bird feeder, which attracts a wide variety of birds. With this kind of feeder, you’re likely to see pigeons, starlings and sparrows in your garden. Keep in mind that this kind of feeder does not have a cover or protection against rain or snow. There is also little drainage which can cause fungal growth if the seeds get wet.
Another popular outdoor bird feeder is the house style. It has mesh walls and a cover to protect against wet weather and bird droppings. This kind of feeder attracts jays, cardinals, finches, sparrows and more. If you want a close look at the feathery friends, then opt for a window feeder that attaches to your window using suction cups. It’s a type of platform feeder but offers a little more coverage. They are easy to clean and refill.
The Outdoor Bird Feeder Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to consider when buying an outdoor bird feeder is what the weather is like in your area. If you get a lot of rain or snow, then a platform feeder is not an optimal choice because the seeds will get wet. However, in warm and sunny climates, platform feeders work well.
- Be sure to consider how easy the bird feeder is to clean. Note that birds often stand on or very near the seeds when feeding, which can mean that they soil the seeds as well. You will need to clean out the bird feeder on a frequent basis to keep the seeds fresh.
- If you want to have the birds frequent your yard, consider adding a birdbath feature in addition to the bird feeder. Giving them a source of cool, fresh water, along with food, will encourage them to spend some time in your garden.
- Be sure to place the outdoor bird feeder in an easy-to-access location for yourself. If you have to climb a ladder in order to reach it, you may be less likely to clean and refill the feeder on a frequent basis, which may discourage the birds from visiting.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide