BABY JOY Mesh Easy Wash Playard
Last updated date: January 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Playards and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Playard you should buy.
Update as January 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Playard for a detailed review of all the top playards.
This playard uses a seven-point load bearing system, so you can feel confident that it's safe and stable. Parents will love the detachable mattress for naptime, as well as the provided carry bag for taking the playard to grandma's. There's also a set of wheels for quickly moving the playard from one side of the room to the other.
In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the BABY JOY Mesh Easy Wash Playard placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
4-Side Mesh Cloth Design: The mother’s biggest fear is that the baby will get hurt without her noticing. However, with our baby pen, this problem can be solved smoothly. The 4-sided mesh cloth design can not only make the air flow smoothly, but also facilitate parents to observe the baby’s movements at any time. Safe & Non-toxic Materials: Our baby play bed is made of high-quality and durable Oxford cloth, which will not harm the baby’s health, and can be easily cleaned using only a damp cloth. And it is ASTM certified and safer to use. Besides, the PP material without any toxins or chemical smell is friendly and healthy to little babies. Stable Structure & High Load-bearing Capacity: When designing this crib, the first thing we consider is undoubtedly the safety of the baby. Therefore, we have designed a scientific 7-point load-bearing structure at the bottom, which can increase the load-bearing capacity of the bed to 33lbs and make it more stable. Flexible Wheels with Brakes: There are two universal wheels at the bottom of the baby playard so that it can be moved easily. There is no need to worry about the displacement of the baby’s playard during use, as the brakes on the wheels can perfectly secure the entire bed. Portability & Multi-purpose Design: In order to improve the portability of the crib, we have specially equipped a carrying bag that can accommodate the folded bed and iron tube. Therefore, you can easily carry or move this portable crib to the bedroom, living room, children’s room or outdoor. How to Installation: First, keep the bed standing vertically. Then, open the short armrest or open the long armrest of the crib. There with a lock mark in the middle of the armrest. Grasp the armrest and lift the armrest up to make sure it’s locked. Finally, press the bottom and turn the knob.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Playards
You can’t keep eyes on your baby 24 hours a day. Infants and toddlers need room to play and move around and doing so can easily get them into trouble. Even if you’ve baby-proofed your house, things can happen.
That’s where a playard comes in. Earlier generations called them playpens, but a brand called Pack ‘N’ Play, manufactured by Graco, transformed the concept of a playpen. Instead of being confined to your home, Pack ‘N’ Plays allowed parents to fold up their playpens and take them on the go. But today, Graco isn’t the only manufacturer making this type of product, so to get a true picture of the market, you’ll need to use the product name “playard.”
Like a playpen, a playard gives babies a small, safe space for them to play freely. Think of it as a gated area, only the gate is a soft, safe mesh, and instead of crawling around on the floor, babies get a soft flooring to crawl around on. But perhaps the best thing about playards is they don’t limit you to one small area of your home. They’re built to easily fold up so that you can take them on the go with you.
You aren’t limited to inside play areas with playards, either. You can find some that can be used either outdoors or inside, making them much more versatile than the playpens your grandparents and their parents used. The mesh walls of playards also ensure airflow gets through, which keeps your little ones from being confined between walls that restrict the oxygen they breathe.
But as with almost every other baby product, playards come in a wide variety, with each offering its own unique features. You may find you love the ease of cleaning one playard, only to discover that a competitor has a more comfortable mattress or better safety features. That’s why it’s important to shop around until you find the playard that has everything you need.
The Playard Buying Guide
- One thing many playards offer that playpens didn’t is portability. You’ll find most fold down, with some even coming with storage bags that you can use for carrying. Look at the folding mechanism. The best ones make it easy to set up and break down, taking mere seconds. Some even let you do the setup and breakdown work through the use of a foot pedal, which comes in handy if you’re holding a baby.
- If you opt for a playard with a storage bag, make sure it has a storage strap that makes it easy to tote around.
- Some playards have something called a “bassinet feature,” which simply means you can lower and raise the sleeping area by adjusting it. This can make it easier to pick up and put down your baby.
- If you plan to regularly take your playard on the go with you, look for one that has a changing area built in.
- Safety features are important with any product geared toward children. Check to make sure the mattress will be secure and that all parts of the frame are sufficiently padded to reduce the risk of injury.
- As useful as playards can be, it’s still important to keep an eye on an infant or toddler, even when in a confined area.
- Durability is important, too. The frame needs to be built to last. If you plan to use your playard outside, make sure you buy one that can weather sun, humidity and even a surprise rainstorm.
- You’ll need to clean the playard. In fact, you’ll probably find cleanup is necessary on a fairly regular basis. Having one with a cover for the mattress area can be valuable since you can simply remove the cover and wash it as needed. But it can also be nice to have one made of material like nylon that can simply be wiped down with a damp, slightly soapy washcloth when needed.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide