Baby Dove Tear-Free Baby Shampoo, 3-Pack
Last updated date: July 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Newborn Essentials and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Newborn Essential you should buy.
Update as July 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Newborn Essentials for a detailed review of all the top newborn essentials.
When it comes to newborn essentials, you'll want to stock up on a gentle shampoo that won't sting baby's eyes. This set is hypoallergenic and made to have a neutral pH. It also keeps hair moisturized, so hair grows healthy and strong.
In our analysis, the Baby Dove Baby Dove Tear-Free Baby Shampoo, 3-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Baby’s skin is especially delicate — it’s 30 percent thinner than ours and still developing — making it more vulnerable to damage and dryness. But it’s not just a baby’s body that needs extra special care. Did you know that the scalp is one of the most sensitive areas on your baby’s body? That’s why the best baby shampoo should moisturize as well as cleanse. Enriched with our unique ¼ moisturizing cream, Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo goes beyond mildness to help replenish the essential moisture and nutrients that your baby’s scalp can lose at bathtime to leave hair soft and healthy looking. Tear free and pH neutral, our baby shampoo is ophthalmologist, dermatologist and pediatrician tested, so you can enjoy bathtime knowing that your baby is getting the care they need. Hypoallergenic and mild cleansers in Baby Dove Rich Moisture Shampoo help your baby’s hair feel soft and delicately scented. And after bathtime? You’ll both be ready for that snuggle before bedtime. For a complete bathtime experience, pair shampoo with our Baby Dove Tip to Toe Wash and Baby Dove Lotion. The trio of products is everything you need to ensure baby’s skin stays clean and moisturized – thanks to Baby Dove, a brand you can trust.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Newborn Essentials
One of the greatest joys in the world is welcoming a new baby into the family. Newborns bring so much laughter and love, with their cute little coos and tiny fingers and toes. And while they are small in size, newborns require a lot of essentials to help them thrive. From diapers to cribs to strollers, newborns’ stuff takes up a lot of space.
Shopping for newborn essentials can be overwhelming because there is so much to consider. Instead of shopping in a panic, it’s best to make a plan to help you navigate everything you need. Begin by making a list of categories of items for newborns, such as clothes, diapers, furniture, toys and technology. Once you have the major categories in place, add in items within each category. For example, under technology, you can include a baby monitor and digital thermometer. Under diapers, you can include different sizes of diapers, wipes, diaper cream and a warmer for wipes.
Then, go through what items you already have that the newborn can use. Even if this is the first baby in the family, keep in mind that you might have access to hand-me-downs or gifts from friends and family. Once you have a comprehensive list of newborn essentials you’ll need to buy, it’s time to get shopping!
The Newborn Essential Buying Guide
- While it can be tempting, don’t buy newborn and baby essentials too far in advance. Try to work three to six months ahead where possible, but don’t buy something for a 5-year-old while your baby is still under a year old. If you shop too far in advance, you could end up with things you don’t need when the time comes. You might also forget about something you bought years ago and purchase another one.
- Many parents of newborns complain of “baby brain,” where they end up forgetting things because of how tired they are. To avoid baby brain, try to label important newborn essentials so you always know where everything is. For example, label drawers with the size or type of clothing they contain or label boxes with the items inside. This makes it easier and faster to find what you need.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide