BabeNail Mini USB Nail Lamp Gel Nail Polish Kit
Last updated date: May 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gel Nail Polish Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gel Nail Polish Kit you should buy.
Update as June 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Gel Nail Polish Kit for a detailed review of all the top gel nail polish kits.
In our analysis, the BabeNail BabeNail Mini USB Nail Lamp Gel Nail Polish Kit placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The magic kit that include everything you need! What You Get: The BabeNail Gel Nail Polish Kit included 12 wonderful colors gel nail polish, 6W nail dryer, top and base coat nail polish , shiny nail art decorations kit, manicure tools kit, etc. All you need is provided. Just open it and enjoy your nail art design. Shiny and Long Lasting: The BabeNail Gel Nail Polish can last for at least 21+ Days with a proper application. Durable and not easy to peel off. The color could keep gorgeous and the surface will full of luster. Could bring you long-lasting beauty. All-in-One Kit, BabeNail Gel Nail Polish Starter Kit, Give You a Salon-fresh Manicure at Home!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gel Nail Polish Kits
Gel nail polish lasts up to three times longer than regular manicures, but having them done at a salon can be time-consuming and expensive. Salons usually charge $35 and up for gel nails. In contrast, some DIY kits cost less than $20. It’s not hard to apply your own at home, and you can easily apply designs and other decorations with a steady hand.
The kits can include a few colors or as many as two dozen, plus base and top coats. You can also shop for kits that include things like nail clippers, files and buffers.
These kits usually come with two top coats. One will be for a matte finish, while the other will be glossy. You’ll also find polishes with glitter and kits that come with rhinestones to attach to your painted nails. Check the sizes of the polish bottles since some are smaller than others. Unopened, securely stored gel polish can last up to three years, but once opened, the shelf life is much shorter; if it thickens up and starts to smell strange, throw it out.
At-home gel nail polish applications don’t always require a UV lamp for drying, but using a UV lamp can result in a more finished look. These LED nail lamps emit UV rays that convert the gel from liquid to solid. These lamps are not expensive, and many kits include them. To remove the polish, you have to cover the nails with cotton balls soaked in acetone, wrap them up in tin foil and wait about 15 to 20 minutes.
The Gel Nail Polish Kit Buying Guide
- Many gel polishes are SGS-certified (Standard Global Services). This agency inspects, tests and certifies various products, including cosmetics.
- Look for gel nail polishes that have non-toxic, odorless ingredients.
- If you don’t like every polish color in a large kit, give some away as gifts or trade with family and friends.
- One bottle of base coat might not be enough for all polish applications, so you will probably need to buy more (especially for larger sets).
- Trim, file and buff your nails before applying polish; also, use nail clippers to trim around the nails.
- The UV lights usually have timers, and you’ll need to dry your base coat, polish coats and top coat separately.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide