Babebay Gender Neutral Muslin Swaddle Blanket
Last updated date: July 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Muslin Swaddle Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Muslin Swaddle Blanket you should buy.
Update as July 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Muslin Swaddle Blanket for a detailed review of all the top muslin swaddle blankets.
Encourage a peaceful night's sleep with this muslin swaddle blanket. Newborns feel more secure when they feel like they're being hugged, which is exactly what this cotton/bamboo blanket is designed to do. The material is lightweight and breathable to keep baby comfortable, while also being high absorbent.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Babebay Gender Neutral Muslin Swaddle Blanket placed 2nd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
70% Bamboo /30% Cotton. Super Soft Bamboo Cotton. There’s absolutely nothing important than caring for baby's comfort. Our muslin swaddles blanket is made in 70% Bamboo + 30% Cotton which is softer, lighter, and skin-friendly than 100% organic cotton，perfect to take care of every inch of newborn's skin, the best baby essentials for newborn. And the softer the wash. Sleep Better. During newborn 0-3 months, it was the most nervous and exhausting night for a new mom. Baby is easy to wake up to the external sound and body shake. These These new born essential unisex swaddle blankets for boys and girls to keep newborns feeling comfy, secure and breathable, just like mom's soothing hug, and sleep deeper and better. Love You to the Moon and Back. The inspiration for the swaddle blankets’ design comes from the famous children's book, Guess how much I love you? "I love you right up to the moon and back" that expresses the parents' deep love for their children. The best baby shower gift and baby registry gifts. Hurry add fun to your baby's bedroom with these baby swaddle blanket now! Multi-use Blankets. One Blanket for multi-use to witness every growth link of your baby snuggles! You can use them as swaddle wraps, bath towels, baby blankets for newborns 0-3 months, as burp cloths, nursing wraps, stroller covers for infants 3-12 months, and as a play mat, picnic time blanket for toddlers 1-2 years old and so on. So many possibilities for you and your baby. Large Size in 47" X 47" Our receiving swaddle blanket for girls is large in 47 x 47 inches (120 x120 cm) which is large enough to wrap or swaddle baby from newborn infants to toddlers. Only need 5 steps to finished wrapping.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Muslin Swaddle Blankets
Swaddle blankets are the perfect way to wrap up your little newborn and get them ready for a dreamy nights’ sleep. The swaddle helps them feel warm, secure and snug, just like they felt while in mom’s tummy. One of the best materials for a swaddle blanket is muslin. It is a cotton fabric that is loosely woven. It is weaved using a single weft thread, which is then alternated over and under a warp thread. This creates a lightweight and airy fabric that is soft and comfortable for newborns.
When looking for a muslin swaddle blanket, be sure to carefully check the size. You want to ensure there is enough fabric to wrap up your bundle of joy without running out or having too much extra. Most muslin swaddle blankets are 47 inches by 47 inches, which is a perfect size for wrapping up your baby.
Decide whether you want the patterns and colors on the muslin swaddle blanket to match with your baby’s nursery. You can find muslin blankets in solid colors or with fun patterns such as animals, flowers or abstract designs. They are available individually or in sets with coordinating colors and patterns.
The Muslin Swaddle Blanket Buying Guide
- Muslin fabric is easy to care for, but always check the care instructions on the blankets to make sure. Typically, they can be machine washed using a mild detergent. You can tumble dry them or hang dry them.
- Keep in mind that babies can get overheated fast, especially newborns. Swaddling helps to keep them warm, but it’s important to make sure they don’t get too hot. Carefully consider how many layers they are wearing underneath the swaddle and the temperature of their nursery. Babies typically need to wear one more layer than adults to stay warm. Muslin is an excellent fabric to use for a swaddle because it is thin and lightweight, making it highly breathable. It can keep babies comfortable without overheating.
- Be sure to swaddle your baby with the right amount of tightness. If the swaddle is too loose, the blanket can become a suffocation hazard if it covers their face. However, if the swaddle is too tight, then the baby can be at risk of developing hip dysplasia. Ensure your swaddle has lots of leg room so they are not compressed by the force of the material.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide