AzBoys Small Latex Colorful Biodegradable Water Balloons, 500-Pack
Last updated date: July 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Water Balloons and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Water Balloon you should buy.
Editor's Note July 30, 2020:
Checkout The Best Water Balloons for a detailed review of all the top water balloons.
Perfect for those who want to fill their water balloons using a faucet, these ones are stretchy so they can fit any faucet shape. The biodegradable balloons pop when they’re supposed to, not before.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the AzBoys AzBoys Small Latex Colorful Biodegradable Water Balloons, 500-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Use them as Water Bombs or fill them with air,Great for summer splash parties and kids water bombs fights!!! Made of 100% biodegradable natural latex. Size: 5cm-22cm length,500pcs for one package. Assorted Colors: Pink,green,blue,yellow,purple,red,orange. Multi and vibrant colored balloons to appeal to everyone,especially to kids! Guaranteed:If you are not satisfied with your purchase,please feel free to contact us!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Water Balloons
On a hot summer day, when the sun is shining and the kids are out of school, there’s nothing quite like getting into a water balloon fight in the back yard. Whether you play hot potato with water balloons or use them for target practice, be sure to get the right kind of balloons that pop when you need them.
While you can still fill a regular air balloon with water, they don’t quite have the same effect as a proper water balloon. Balloons made for air and helium are typically larger than water balloons, and they are made from thicker material. This means that they won’t pop as easily if thrown — which is a crucial element of a water balloon fight. However, while you want the water balloon material to be thin enough to pop, you need to check that it’s not too thin — otherwise, the balloons will tear when you’re trying to fill them up.
Water balloon fun begins when you start getting ready to fill them up. Before you fill a water balloon up with water, it’s best to stretch it out. Blow the water balloon up with air, but only as much as you would fill it water. If you stretch it too much, the balloon won’t pop when thrown. Then you can let out the air.
Next, stretch the neck of the balloon gently. This way, it won’t tear when you stretch it over the nozzle or faucet. Some water balloon kits come with a custom nozzle attachment that’s made specifically for those balloons. For others, you can just fill them directly from the faucet or hose. Don’t fill the balloon up all the way. You’ll want to leave some space so you can easily tie it off.
Place your water balloons in a large container or tub so they don’t roll around on the grass before you’re ready to use them. When it’s warm outside, it’s nice to fill them up with cold water to help cool people down as they play.
The Water Balloon Buying Guide
- When you’re looking to buy water balloons, decide how you’re going to be using them. Are you going to have a water balloon fight with lots of people, or will just one or two kids be playing with the balloons? This will give you an idea of how many water balloons you need. Keep in mind that unlike air balloons, the point of water balloons is to pop them. As a result, they don’t last very long when in use, so you’ll want to have plenty of extra balloons on hand for your day of fun. Some water balloon kits come with a dozen balloons, while you can find much larger packs of several hundred.
- Consider whether you want to purchase a water balloon kit that comes with a filling attachment. This is especially useful if you’re filling up many balloons at a time. A water balloon filling attachment makes it easier and faster to fill up your balloons, without dealing with rips or spray. Typically, the attachment affixes to a hose or nozzle on one end, while the other end fits directly into the opening of the balloon.
- Water balloon fights leave a lot of balloon shrapnel in the yard. If you have young children or pets, the small pieces of popped balloon can prove dangerous. Always be sure to clean up the remains of the water balloon fight as soon as possible.
- For many shoppers, choosing biodegradable water balloons is a must. This way, if some small pieces of water balloons get left behind after you’re done cleaning up, they will decompose into the ground. This is an eco-conscious option for those who value purchasing environmentally friendly products.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide