Ayeboovi Octopus Inflatable Splash Pad
Last updated date: May 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Inflatable Splash Pads and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Inflatable Splash Pad you should buy.
Update as December 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Inflatable Splash Pad for a detailed review of all the top inflatable splash pads.
In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the Ayeboovi Octopus Inflatable Splash Pad placed 9th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hey! Ayeboovi Cool Octopus Sprinkler is waiting for you to play Run and Dodge! We are pretty sure you will like its colorful look and sprinkling outfit. Oh, did I mention that we this is splash pad 2.0? We adopted more advanced craftsmanship and now this cool baby pool is fairly durable and stronger than the normal ones on the market. Parent, don’t worry if they run through it or jump on it. Mr. Cool Octopus will surely hold up well! Create some family time or just some private time for your kids with their friends with our inflatable water toy. Comes in 67’’ and features a supportive and sprinkling rim, the little ones will immerse themselves in the water play for hours. We know how much children like water. Some parents take them to a swimming pool. But that is not safe. Ayeboovi splash pad, however, only allows shallow water, so kids can enjoy the coolness without any danger. You are probably tired of your kids playing around and making a mess in the house all day long. You now have a chance to turn your backyard into a fun park by presenting our sprinkler for kids. Children need our attention and love. They deserve a happy and unforgettable childhood. Ayeboovi water play mat could be a wonderful choice and make a difference.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Inflatable Splash Pads
When the weather turns hot, parents start looking for a way for kids to cool off. Pools are great, but unless you have one at home, you have to pack everyone up and head to a local public pool. Sure, you can buy kiddie pools for the backyard, but those can be complicated to set up.
In recent years, splash pads have become a fun alternative to swimming pools. These setups have a nonslip surface, along with nozzles and other features that stream water out for children to run through. Across the country, parks have set up splash pads for kids to run and play, but having one in your own backyard could come in handy on the hottest days of the year.
An inflatable splash pad provides the perfect solution for busy parents. Simply hook up a garden hose, turn it on, and you’ll have hours of fun for your little ones. One of the best things about splash pads is that they take up very little space in your backyard. You can fold them up for easy storage between uses, then inflate them when you’re ready to use them again.
Compared to a kiddie pool, an inflatable splash pad brings a variety of benefits. They’re easy to inflate, and you don’t have to worry about filling them up before using them. Just hook up the hose and kids are ready to play immediately.
One of the biggest benefits of a splash pad is its portability. Not only are splash pads easy to store, but you can pack them up and take them on the road with you. All you’ll need is access to a water hose and you can create a fun play area anytime you need one.
The Inflatable Splash Pad Buying Guide
- Safety is the top priority when choosing a splash pad. You’ll notice the ones set up for public use typically have a nonskid surface to keep kids from slipping. Make sure the surface of the splash pad will provide the traction kids need once the water is going and they start running around.
- Durability is always an issue with children’s toys. Many splash pads are made from heavy-duty material like PVC to prevent them from tearing. And it’s not just roughhousing from kids you have to worry about with a splash pad. Since they’re used outside, they can be damaged by rocks, branches and other environmental hazards. Having durable material ensures you’ll get plenty of use out of it.
- You will need access to a garden hose to get the water going. Make sure your water pressure is strong enough and that your hose will reach the area you plan to set your splash pad up. With most splash pads, you’ll control the height of the water by adjusting the water pressure up and down on your hose.
- Larger splash pads can be great if you have a lot of kids, but keep in mind they’ll take up more space in your yard. Make sure you have an area large enough to accommodate your splash pad comfortably.
- Check the recommended age range on a splash pad before buying. This is especially important if you have a toddler, as some splash pads aren’t recommended for children under 2 or 3 years old.
- Some splash pads have a small ridge that allows the pad to form a shallow pool. This is great for toddlers who can’t stand up to play like older kids can.
- Although many splash pads are rated for kids up to the age of 10 or 12, some will be more appealing to much younger kids. If you have older kids, you’ll want to look for a larger splash pad without the childlike designs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide