Ayeboovi Catch & Toss Riptape Paddle & Ball Game For Kids
Last updated date: October 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Yard Games For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Yard Game For Kids you should buy.
Update as October 6, 2021:
Checkout The Best Yard Games For Kids for a detailed review of all the top yard games for kids.
This spin on catch includes velcro mitts that the ball can stick to, making it easier for everyone to play. Water-resistant padding makes this game safe to use on the beach or around the pool, and reinforced stitching gives it an enhanced durability. The mitts stay snug on your hand using a band.
In our analysis, the Ayeboovi Ayeboovi Catch & Toss Riptape Paddle & Ball Game For Kids placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OUTDOOR GAME FOR KIDS: Classic toss and catch game from 90s. One person throws the ball and the other one catches it. The ball will stick to the disc very well. Super cool catch game for the whole family. UPGRADED & MORE DURABLE: One water-resistant padding is added and the stitches are reincorced so that the whole thing won’t come apart or break easily. The quality is 100% trustworthy. IMPROVES KIDS’ HAND-EYE COORDINATION: This toss game for kids is perfect for little ones to learn basics of volley ball and it also helps them to learn throw and catch. SUITABLE FOR ALL OCCASSIONS: You can play toss and catch indoors, or in the backyard, in th park, on the beach or even in the pool. It’s a toss game that you can play anywhere you are. HASSLE-FREE PURCHASE: If by any chance this item doesn’t meet your expectations. Feel free to write us an email and we will respond within 6 hours.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Yard Games For Kids
Keeping kids occupied can be a challenge, even for the most active families. When the weather is nice, the right games can keep them outside when they might otherwise get bored. You’ll want outdoor games that engage their minds and entertain them while also helping them develop.
One of the first things to look at when you’re searching for yard games is the age recommendation. If you have younger children, you’ll want to make sure the game will be safe for them. But for older children, it can be tough to find a game that will challenge them enough to keep them playing.
But what happens on rainy days? Some lawn games can be played either indoors or outdoors, making them great to have on hand even in winter. Long-standing outdoor games, like lawn darts, have been reimagined in a safer, more indoor-friendly format that gives them a versatility they didn’t previously have.
Lastly, it’s important to keep storage in mind when you’re picking out a yard game for your household. Where will you keep it when you’re not playing? Make sure you have a box or bag to store your game in so you’re not missing pieces the next time you pull it out of storage.
The Yard Game For Kids Buying Guide
- Consider the size of the group you’ll typically have playing your game. Some are better for just a few players, while others work great for groups of eight or more. If you regularly have get-togethers with large groups, you can even consider having multiple games available so that players can play separately.
- In addition to providing hours of entertainment, yard games can also help younger players develop their coordination and motor skills. Keep that in mind while you’re researching games.
- Durability is important in an outdoor game. Inevitably, someone will leave the game outside overnight or even for days at a time. If your game is rained on, you’ll want it to still be usable afterward.
- You’ll also need to be able to clean your yard game eventually. Look for games with pieces that can be easily wiped down or even soaked in soapy water to get rid of accumulated dirt.
- If you plan to take your game on the road with you, check to see how lightweight it is. You might also need a bag to keep everything in during your travels.
- Even with a good plan for storage, you’ll occasionally misplace or break one of the pieces from your set. Make sure you’ll be able to order replacement pieces for any game you buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide