AVANTEK NDB Waterproof Chime Kit
Last updated date: August 25, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Avantek Doorbells and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Avantek Doorbell you should buy.
Update as August 25, 2020:
Checkout The Best Avantek Doorbell for a detailed review of all the top avantek doorbells.
You won’t get bored of the chimes or melodies with this Avantek doorbell. With 36 options, you can set up a melody for each receiver in your home. The modern design is scratch-proof and wear-resistant.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the AVANTEK NDB Waterproof Chime Kit placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The kit supports an operating range of over 300 meters (984 feet). It comes with its own unique radio frequency code, which will not interfere with other remote devices in your home or those of your neighbors. Please note, however, that metal will interfere with the signal and shorten the transmission range. Ensure to place the transmitter in areas away from metals.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Avantek Doorbells
Have you ever missed a guest to your home because you didn’t hear the doorbell ring? It’s a common problem many people have to deal with. A wireless doorbell is a good option because it does not need to be hardwired into your home. It’s completely portable, so you can set it up anywhere you need. The setup is seamless and you don’t need to rely on an existing electrical system. Avantek is a company that is passionate about bringing convenience to homeowners. They sell high-quality products, including wireless doorbells, that are reliable and bring value to your life.
One of the main benefits of using an Avantek doorbell in your home is that it provides true portability. This is especially handy for people who have large homes or spaces in their homes where noise doesn’t travel well. For example, if you’re enjoying a movie in your basement rec room, you may not hear a wired doorbell ring because of the way the sound travels. Having a wireless Avantek doorbell means you can bring the receiver with you to the basement so you will definitely hear your friends arrive.
The Avantek Doorbell Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to look at when you’re buying an Avantek doorbell is the range. How far do you need the wireless range to be in your home? Ranges vary between 1,000 feet to over 1,300 feet.
- Sometimes other devices in your home can interfere with your doorbell frequency, sending alerts for events that are not for your doorbell. Avantek doorbells have anti-interference capabilities to avoid this hassle.
- Do you want to be woken up by a doorbell in the middle of the night? Avantek doorbells have a silent mode you can turn on when you don’t want to be disturbed. They also come with multiple volume settings so you can find what’s right for you. Plus, they also have different chimes and melodies you can choose.
- If you have a large home, getting an Avantek doorbell with two receivers is a good idea. That way, you can place a receive on each floor or on either end of your home.
- It’s important to choose a wireless doorbell that is waterproof. You don’t want rain or snow to interfere with your tech. That’s why Avantek doorbells are weatherproof to ensure reliability and durability.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide