Avalon Organics Lavender Hand & Body Lotion, 12-Ounce
Last updated date: August 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Organic Hand Lotions and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Organic Hand Lotion you should buy.
Update as September 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Organic Hand Lotion for a detailed review of all the top organic hand lotions.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the Avalon Organics Lavender Hand & Body Lotion, 12-Ounce placed 14th when we looked at the top 17 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Deeply nourish and moisturize extra dry skin with Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Hand & Body Lotion. Made with organic botanicals and essential oils, this plant-based formula replenishes and rebalances skin for long lasting hydration. Lavender essential oil, aloe, plant lipids and nutrient-rich beta-glucan work together to restore the skin's lipid balance, leaving it feeling soft and supple. This certified organic lotion is made with non-GMO ingredients and no parabens, harsh preservatives, synthetic colors or fragrances, phthalates or sulfates. It is also vegan and not tested on animals. Includes one 12 oz. bottle of Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Hand & Body Lotion. Curated from nature’s pure resources, Avalon Organics NSF organic certified skin care, hair care and bath & body products are deep-rooted in a profound respect for the earth. Combining modern science with the botanical world, we constantly strive to perfect each formula, evolve expertise and deliver innovation. Searching out the beautifying benefits hidden within each plant, Avalon Organics thoughtfully develops formulas to not only nourish the body, but also nourish the mind and the soul.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Organic Hand Lotions
Your hands are in constant use throughout the day, so you want to take good care of them. Adding an organic hand lotion to your skincare routine is important. As you browse the available options, you’ll want to thoroughly examine each products’ ingredients.
Start off making sure that the ingredients in the organic hand soap you’re looking into aren’t made up of any harsh chemicals, parabens or GMOs. You also don’t want a lotion that uses fragrances, dyes or artificial fillers, as they are often irritants for people with sensitive skin.
Check the product label to ensure it meets your religious, moral or ethical convictions. For example, there are kosher organic hand lotions, cruelty-free lotions and lotions made in the U.S.
Look for natural ingredients that are known to hydrate and soothe dry skin. Some formulas use aloe, while others use coconut oil or shea butter. There are organic hand lotions that have also been infused with vitamins, like vitamin B5.
Consider any added ingredients that make the organic hand lotion unique. For example, you may wish to go with a particular company because they add green tea to their lotion for energy, or perhaps a company that uses essential and botanical oils to create a pleasant scent is more up your alley.
The Organic Hand Lotion Buying Guide
- Before you use an organic hand lotion for the first time, test it on a small area of your skin. Even though the ingredients are plant-based and chemical-free, that doesn’t mean you can’t be allergic to one of them.
- It’s good practice to apply a small amount of lotion to your hands every time you wash them.
- To determine which organic hand lotion is the best buy, you must first figure out the price per ounce, as the bottles may vary in how many ounces they contain. To do this, simply divide the total price by the total number of ounces. You’ll find the All Good Organic Hand & Body Lotion, 3-Pack and the Avalon Organics Nourishing Lavender Hand Lotion are some of the most affordable organic hand lotions on the market, while the MaryRuth Organics Hand Cream and Body Lotion, Unscented and the Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Organic Hand Lotion fall on the higher end of the price scale.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide