AUVON 7-Day Push-Button Pill Case
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pill Cases and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pill Case you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Pill Cases for a detailed review of all the top pill cases.
This 7-day pill case has a simple design featuring a single compartment for each day. It's color-coded with rainbow hues, too. The compartments are large and easy to open with a spring-assisted design, but also snap securely shut.
In our analysis, the AUVON AUVON 7-Day Push-Button Pill Case placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Spring Assisted Open Design. We use the latest design on this weekly pill organizer to achieve one-handed operation with the little rubber strips for the smart "lid spring open" feature. The lids are all beautifully colored and marked clearly with the date, everything is clear at a glance so you may find it easy to choose the pills you need. It's quite nice for easy daily dispensing and big enough to hold 8 fish oils or 12 large vitamins for each dose (size of each compartment: 1.3"x1.18"x0.82"). Say Goodbye to Dumpage Pills. No worries about unwanted dumpage of pills found by pets and kids for your slightest unintentional or incidental touch on the medicine organizer. The push button stays closed once locked and securely snap shut keeping pills safe. It's small and perfectly suitable for travel and is ideal for storing small jewelry or items such as earrings, beads, nail art tips, ect. Premium Screen Printing. To avoid screen-printing fonts and icons falling off from the surface of the pill box, we use high-end screen printing ink and strictly do the Ink Adhesion Test with 3M Tapes before shipment. Thus, no need to be frustrated with the missing fonts of "Tuesday" or icons of "PM", and worry about mistakenly taking the wrong tablets. BPA-Free Material. This pill case is pretty safe because of being made of food grade materials. You would be worry-free with the BPA-free pill boxes and organizer when storing multiple pill regimes inside. With the transparent plastic lid, it's quite easy to distinguish the pills in each dose without opening the lids. What You Receive: 1 x AUVON iMedassist Pill Holder, 1 x Happy Card, our 12-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pill Cases
Whether you use just a few or numerous medications every day, dealing with multiple bottles daily can get inconvenient and cumbersome. It also becomes easy to forget to take medicines at the right time or remember if you took them at all that day. Having the right pill case can help prevent these common issues and generally make life easier when it comes to managing your medicines.
Most of the pill cases you’ll find are made of plastic and have individual compartments that allow you to store up to a week’s worth of medications. Some resemble a storage box with small lids to open and may use an easy-open latch. Other pill cases look more like organizers with individual storage containers you can take out. Sometimes, your pill case will also come with an outer storage bag that can make it easier to carry with you.
Many pill cases provide one compartment per day and include labels for each day of the week. This helps you keep track of whether or not you’ve taken your pills on a daily basis. It also make pill cases a streamlined option for travel.
If you have more medications to keep track of or a more complicated pill-taking schedule, look into pill cases that provide two compartments for each day. These are often labeled for morning and evening.
You can also find pill cases on the market with even more compartments per day, allowing a place for each individual pill. While these are less portable than other options, they can be good if you have trouble remembering your pill schedule.
The Pill Case Buying Guide
- While a pill case can help you know which pills to take that day and prevent you from skipping or taking an extra dose, you may still need an additional reminder system to keep track of when to take your medicines. You could go with a low-tech option like making a list with times to mark off each day. Or you can set up daily alarms or reminders on your phone.
- If you have trouble opening containers due to arthritis or another condition, consider looking for pill cases that use magnets or push buttons versus latches. You can also seek out ones that have larger latches.
- Don’t forget to clean your pill cases from time to time. Since they’re usually made of plastic, you can simply use soap and water and then dry the pill case out.
- If you purchase a pill case with multiple compartments per day, you can add small adhesive labels to each compartment that show what time you should take the pill.
- Before putting your pills in the pill case, always make sure you’ve read the label and followed your doctor’s instructions on when and how to take the medications. You’ll also want to make sure you recognize the pills before you take them and keep documentation handy in case you ever have questions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide