AUTOwriter Rain Resistant Car Window Paint
Last updated date: September 7, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Car Window Paints and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Car Window Paint you should buy.
Update as August 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Car Window Paint for a detailed review of all the top car window paints.
In our analysis, the AUTOwriter AUTOwriter Rain Resistant Car Window Paint placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Auto Marker is designed for sign writing on non-porous vehicle surfaces such as marking on paintwork and windscreens. What makes this product unique is that its water resistant to showers however it is easy to remove the ink from surfaces with a wet cloth, this makes updating your text on a regular basis more efficient. The formulation is water based and solvent free. How to Apply: Once you have a clean non-porous surface you simply shake the marker then pump the nib on a flat surface repeatedly to activate. The ink will dry within a minute of use. Product Specifications White Auto Marker has a 15mm broad nib. Wet wipe erase with a wet cloth. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Resistant to showers. Valve activated to control ink flow. For use on auto body panels and windscreens. Water based & non – toxic.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Car Window Paints
Car window paint is a special type of paint that is safe to use on the glass parts of your vehicle. It is easy to use and draw with. Plus, it wipes off with a wet or dry cloth without damaging your car. Car window paint is typically see-through, so you can still safely drive with the paint on your windshield. Though it’s often used by car dealerships, which often have their price tags written in car window paint on the front windshield, there are many more uses for this versatile item.
If you’re celebrating an important milestone, showcasing your happiness and pride on the car window is a special way to mark the event. For example, writing “Just married” and drawing hearts and wedding bells is perfect for the couple who just said their vows. You can also write birthday messages for your loved ones on their special day. Car window paint is also popular with high school students for writing messages about homecoming, graduation and team sports. And if you’re heading to a college or professional sporting event, you can cheer on your team by writing a message on your car.
The Car Window Paint Buying Guide
- There are different types of car window paints available. Consider if you want to get a chalk, marker or liquid chalk marker. You can also get paint in small tubes, which makes it easy to write.
- Be sure to plan out your message or artwork on paper before you take it to the car. This will help you iron out any issues with your lettering or drawing in advance of putting it on the car.
- Car window paint is available in many different colors. See if you need any specific colors for your message or drawing. For example, if you’re writing a message for a sporting event, you may want to match the team’s colors.
- When using car window paint, you may have to make note of the weather. Some car window paint comes off easily with water, so if your special event is during a thunderstorm, you may not be able to showcase your artwork. Some car window paint is designed to stay on when it rains, but it may be more difficult to remove.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide