Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Mist Pillow Spray
Last updated date: August 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillow Sprays and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow Spray you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pillow Spray for a detailed review of all the top pillow sprays.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Mist Pillow Spray placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Like breathing in the sweet aroma of fresh lavender flowers, Aura Cacia Relaxing Lavender Mist will calm the mind and soothe the body.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillow Sprays
Sleep is something that we all need. It takes up a large portion of our lives and helps us regenerate and take on the day. When sleep can be hard to come by, or you are stuck counting sheep, it can affect your whole body.
To help catch your zzz’s, try a calming pillow spray. Scents are a great way of calming the mind and body as they can help you with memory recall and help introduce mood-enhancing thoughts.
Pillow sprays come in many scents so you should have no trouble finding an aroma that works for you. Another great thing about pillow sprays is that they are portable and easily stored at home or on the go. Feel free to use pillow sprays on everything that needs a scent boost, not just your pillow! They can easily be used to freshen up any room or your car.
In addition to helping you sleep, these sprays can enhance your mood. Aromatherapy can help with physical, mental and emotional health. One way to ensure a great experience is to think about a scent that reminds you of something positive from your life and try to find a pillow spray that matches it.
Many of these sprays, such as Positive Essence’s lavender pillow and room spray, are also good at eliminating odors around you. This spray helps freshen a room with natural floral scents, helping enhance your mood and create a calming environment. Each bottle is small-batch and hand-blended, ensuring that high-quality natural ingredients, including sustainably produced pure lavender essential oil, are used.
Another good pillow spray to try is This Works deep sleep pillow spray. It is award-winning and is a great option if you are looking for a spray that can aid in sleep. It contains a natural, aromatherapeutic super blend of lavender, vetivert and camomile.
Try also using pillow sprays on your clothing, dryers, shoes, carpets, showers and yoga mats. Some people choose to use a calming spray during yoga classes because they believe aromatherapy can help calm their mind. This is why you might see some yoga teachers spraying oils into the air before or after classes.
The Pillow Spray Buying Guide
- Pay attention to the ingredients in the spray you are considering. You will want to make sure you are not sensitive or allergic to any ingredients, especially if you are applying the spray directly to something that will come in contact with your skin.
- Try out different scents. You may not like them all, but having a variety of scents to choose from will be nice when you inevitably get tired of the one you’ve been using.
- Do some research about what scents work best for a specific type of mood. For instance, many people use lavender to help them fall asleep, or citrus to help enhance their mood.
- Look for pure sprays and natural essential oil. Some sprays contain artificial ingredients.
- You may want to try the same scent from different companies, as you might find that one company’s lavender smells different than another, for example.
- Try combining scents by spraying two at the same time. This will allow you to fully customize your experience.
- If you go to a spa, ask a specialist there what scents they recommend. Better yet, if you find something that you like during a treatment, ask them what they are using so you can replicate the experience in your own home.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide