AUKUYEE Sous Vide Immersion Circulator
Last updated date: June 4, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sous Vide Immersion Cookers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sous Vide Immersion Cooker you should buy.
The AUKUYEE Sous Vide Immersion Circulator gets your water to temperature quickly and holds the heat well, ensuring even, delicious results. The temperature range of 0-211.1 degrees Fahrenheit is impressive, allowing you to cook a wide range of recipes. One of the most useful features, though, is the auto-shutoff mechanism that turns the power off automatically if the water falls below a certain level. In our analysis of 127 expert reviews, the AUKUYEE AUKUYEE Sous Vide Immersion Circulator placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note May 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Sous Vide Immersion Cooker for a detailed review of all the top sous vide immersion cookers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
01 Why choose AUKUYEE Sous Vide? AUKUYEE Sous Vide leads you a healthier and more convenient life. As a professional cooker and friendly kitchen partner, it can help you to keep the nutrients, juice, freshness and texture, you can enjoy the Michelin results at home easily. The user-friendly design can save your energy, money and time. 23 Light Indicator - You can know the features of the cooking food through the light indicator which is on the right of the time display. Red is preheating, green means temperature is reached, blue means the holding time is reached. Low Water Level Protection Mechanism - The sous vide precision cooker will turn off the power automatically when the water level is under the minimum level. No watching is needed and overheat will not happen. Touch Screen Control - It is convenient for you to set the time and temperature. Pressing the button, you can enjoy your delicious food few hours later. 360° Circulation Heating – Water will be heated in a 360° circulation, which is faster than the other sous vide bath machine. Uniform heating will provide you a better taste. 01 Step 1 Place the sous vide machine into the water. 01 02 03 04 KEY FEATURES 1 2 3 Anti-Skip Clamp This smart and handheld design can help you to clip the sous vide machine to the container more easily and conveniently. The Best Water Level The best water level is in the middle of the highest and lowest water levels. No watching is needed and overheat will not happen. Touch Screen Control It is convenient for you to set the time and temperature. Pressing the button, you can enjoy your delicious food few hours later. MUTIFUNCTIONS 11 12 13 14 Steak Locking juice， providing a good taste of the steak. Chicken Retaining nutrients, lowing the fat. Fish Maintaining texture, gaining the tender fish. Broccoli Keeping fresh, leading you a healthy life.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sous Vide Immersion Cookers
You may have heard the term “sous vide” while watching your favorite cooking show. You’ve probably even enjoyed sous vide-prepared foods at a fancy restaurant or two. But you don’t have to be a professional chef to cook your foods using the sous vide method. There are plenty of sous vide immersion cookers designed for the home market that will make it easy to prepare delicious meals at home.
What is sous vide? It helps to know that in French, the term translates to “under vacuum,” which is exactly how you’re cooking when you make something sous vide. To cook this way, you first seal your ingredients in an airtight bag, then immerse the bag in a large pot of hot water until the contents are done. Your food cooks gradually without ever coming into contact with smoke, steam, flames or even boiling water.
To make this innovative cooking technology work, though, you’ll need something called a sous vide machine. This machine has a heated coil that warms the water to the temperature necessary to cook your food. It’s important to note your food can take a while to cook this way. Your steak may take a couple of hours rather than the minutes you’d get with other cooking methods, but that just means your meat is cooked well without being overdone.
Steaks and poultry aren’t the only things you can cook using the sous vide method. You can also cook eggs, custard, cheesecake, oatmeal and sauces, among many other foods. You’ll need cooking bags to insert your foods into the water, and a vacuum-sealing system to make your food airtight. Experts recommend the FoodSaver vacuum-seal bags that are made to go with their vacuum-sealing system. If you’re concerned about chemicals leaching into your food items when heat is applied, make sure your bags are BPA-free.
DWYM Fun Fact
Don’t have a vacuum sealer? No problem. You can vacuum seal your foods using only a zipper-top bag. Insert the food in the bag and zip it almost all the way, leaving only an inch open. You’ll then lower it slowly into a sink full or pot of water, leaving only that small opening above water. This will force the air out of the bag, creating a natural seal around your food to keep it safe. You don’t have to limit this technique to sous vide cooking. You can also use this method to store your food before putting it in the freezer, keeping your foods fresh and preventing freezer burn.
The Sous Vide Immersion Cooker Buying Guide
- Unlike other types of appliances, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity are essential features with a sous vide immersion cooker. Some of these cookers can only be controlled with an app, which can be problematic if your device frequently loses Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity. If you want to be able to control your cooker with an app, you may prefer to have a cooker that you can control on the unit itself.
- Another reason apps are important is that manufacturers now stock them full of recipes and cooking instructions. Some apps even guide you through cooking.
- If you choose a cooker with an app, you can also control cooking remotely. That means you can walk away from your pot of water and do other things while you wait. You can also control some sous vide cookers via voice command if you have an Alexa device in your home.
- As useful as app control is with an immersion cooker, there’s a simplicity to those that build controls onto the device with no app control available. You don’t have to worry about connecting it to your Wi-Fi or linking up your mobile device. Just power it up and start cooking.
- The wattage of your sous vide immersion cooker is also important. The higher the wattage, the more foods you can cook. You’ll also find more powerful cookers heat the water quicker and hold a more precise temperature.
- Sous vide immersion cookers are relatively small in size, but some are more lightweight and portable than others. That means not only can you take them on the go with you if you want to show off your new cooking talents to friends, but you can also easily store them in a silverware drawer.
- Pay close attention to the temperature range of the immersion cooker you choose. Some swing fairly wide, which opens up the possibilities when it comes to the foods you can cook using them.
- You’ll need to maintain a minimum water level for your food to cook properly. Unfortunately, sometimes water can evaporate, leaving you with a dangerous situation. Some sous vide cookers have a built-in mechanism that shuts them off automatically once the water drops below a minimum level.
- You’ll need to clean your immersion cookers between uses. If you prefer a cooker you can slip into the dishwasher, look for one with detachable parts that can be cleaned that way.
- Your immersion cooker will attach to your pot using a clamp. Look for one that can clamp to a variety of pot sizes to diversify your cooking options. Some cookers use a magnet to attach to your pans, alleviating concerns that your clamp might not fit.
- If you plan to hang near the kitchen while your sous vide immersion cooker is heating your food, a timer can come in handy. Otherwise, you may simply want to set a timer on your phone to remind you when your food is ready.
- One great thing about cooking food in a vacuum bag is that your food is contained, which can keep you and your surfaces safe from contamination. However, you’re cooking your food for an extended time, which can provide the perfect breeding ground for bacteria. It’s important to remove the food once it’s done and serve it immediately. If you aren’t ready to eat it, put it in a container and store it in your refrigerator for safety.