AUGO Self Sealing Magnetic Screen Door
Last updated date: December 7, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Screen Doors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Screen Door you should buy.
Update as December 7, 2020:
Checkout The Best Screen Door for a detailed review of all the top screen doors.
This mesh screen door stays in place with a strong magnet and a Velcro-like strips. It keeps out insects, and it is lightweight enough to allow children and smaller pets come in and out without needing to use their hands. To install, you only need to attach the screen to your door frame with the included strips.
In our analysis, the AUGO AUGO Self Sealing Magnetic Screen Door placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
BREEZY INSECT PROTECTION: Keep bugs, mosquitos and other pests out with a screen that seals behind you magnetically as you walk through it. The polyester mesh allows fresh air to circulate while it is shut. MOST SECURE: Unlike other screen doors that only have small strips every so often, our magnet runs along the entire length of the screen, and the Velcro-like strip to attach it to the door frame is also full frame. EASY TO INSTALL: It is super simple, quick and fast to install the screen door. Simply attach it to the door frame with the included Velcro-like strips. Extra push pins are included for added security and strength. For best adhesive results, clean and dry surface properly. KID & PET FRIENDLY: The polyester mesh fabric is durable enough to withstand thousands of uses, it is also lightweight enough for children and small dogs and cats to walk through and open without using hands. PATENT PENDING FEATURE: Are you walking through the doorway often, having a party or crowd or have another reason to keep the screen open? The handy snaps hold the sides in place and clear the doorway.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Screen Doors
Magnetic screen doors are an affordable way to replace traditional, framed screen doors. They usually have two mesh panels that can attach to a door frame. These screens are secured with thumbtacks, adhesives, Velcro or other types of fasteners. They resemble curtains and join together in the middle, as there are typically weighted magnets sewn into the material.
These screens are very convenient for doorways that get a lot of use from people and pets coming in and out because they close automatically. Best of all, they can keep out insects, dust and dirt. Your family can still enjoy the fresh air and breeze without getting bitten, stung or dirty.
You can find these doors made from plastic, polyester and fiberglass. Out of the three, fiberglass mesh is the most resilient; it may be more costly, though.
The Screen Door Buying Guide
- Before buying a magnetic screen door, carefully measure the width and length of your doorway. If there is an existing screen door there, measure that as well. This will help you figure out the correct size to order. The product listings explain what door sizes their screens will work with.
- Clean and dry the door frame before installing the magnetic screen door.
- Although these doors are easy to install, read the manufacturer’s instructions first. Keep in mind whether you want the door to swing in or out; inward doors must have the magnetic screens installed on the outside part of the frame, and vice versa.
- Never put a mesh screen door in a washing machine or dryer. Instead, dust with a microfiber cloth and wash as needed with gentle soap and a damp cloth.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide