ATUPEN Outdoor LED Motion Sensor Solar Lights, 2-Pack
Last updated date: July 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Solar LED Lights and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Solar LED Light you should buy.
Update as July 5, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Solar LED Lights for a detailed review of all the top outdoor solar led lights.
These outdoor solar LED lights have a three-head design to achieve a wide illumination angle. The lights have a lithium ion battery. They are weather resistant and can withstand extreme weather conditions.
In our analysis, the ATUPEN ATUPEN Outdoor LED Motion Sensor Solar Lights, 2-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Super Bright Solar Motion Sensor Lights. The ATUPEN security flood light equipped with 210 super bright LED beads, produce up to 2500lm 6500K high brightness output and good heat dissipation, which can provide extra brightness and more visible area. Wide Angle Illumination & PIR Motion Inductor. 3 heads design with the innovative wide-angle, Easy to adjust the light heads, lens hoods and motion sensor to different angles as your requirement. Up to 270° wide lighting angle and 26feet sensing distance. Longer lasted Battery. This solar lights equiped 2200 mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery, brighter and more long-term. All-Weather Resistant. This solar lights made of durable ABS material, ensures the light fixture can stand up to the elements and bad weather. IP65 waterproof rating ensures ,It's specifically designed to withstand extreme weather conditions. Multiple Use & Easy Installation. This wall light have 3 night modes,you can switch mode by remote control conveniently, No longer need to take it off and set it like other solar light. The light comes with a fixed buckle for hanging up and you can easily take the solar lights outdoor off to install wherever you want.The solar panel and spotlights can be rotated to any angle you desire.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Solar LED Lights
Outdoor solar LED lights are an energy-efficient and cost effective way to brighten up the outside of your home. Whether you want to illuminate your patio, garden, walkway, driveway or lawn, you have many options to choose from.
To find the right solar LED lights for your needs, you have to first consider their main purpose. For example, do you want the lights to enhance security around your home by lighting dark corners at the side of the house, or do you want to add to the beauty of your porch by brightening it up a bit? Are you looking for low-powered path liners to light your walkway, or do you want something along the back wall of your house to brighten your deck?
In addition to the purpose, you’ll also want to think about how bright you want the outdoor solar LED lights to be. If you’re lighting for security, you will likely want something brighter than if you’re lighting for mood, for example. The intensity of solar light is measured in a unit called lumens, and the range is typically between 12 to 1,500. The higher the number of lumens, the brighter the light.
The Outdoor Solar LED Light Buying Guide
- Outdoor solar LED lights come with either lithium ion, NiMH, lead acid or NiCad batteries. Typically, lithium ion batteries are the longest-lasting choice. They also have a higher capacity than the other battery types, though are sometimes more costly.
- Not sure what kind of solar panels you should be looking for? There are three main types. Monocrystalline solar panels are highly efficient in capturing the sun’s energy and converting it into electricity. These are also the most expensive type. Polycrystalline solar panels are moderately efficient, have an affordable price tag and are of good quality. Lastly, amorphous solar panels are a cost-effective option. However, they are low energy efficiency as compared to the other two types of solar panels.
- It’s important to note the charge time, which is how long they take to be charged up enough to power the lights. It’s best to look for a solar LED light that can charge efficiently even on a cloudy day.
- The run time of the lights is how long they can provide light once they have been charged. This will vary greatly based on how much solar energy the panels have harnessed. Ideally, you will want to have lights with a run time of around six or seven hours. Some can even run for 10 to 12 hours.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide