Attmu Wooden Water-Based Paint ABC Puzzles For 2-Year-Old Toddlers
Last updated date: October 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top ABC Puzzles For 2-Year-Old Toddlers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best ABC Puzzle For 2-Year-Old Toddler you should buy.
Update as February 1, 2022:
Checkout The Best ABC Puzzles For 2-Year-Old Toddlers for a detailed review of all the top abc puzzles for 2-year-old toddlers.
This set gives you high-quality wooden pieces using water-based paint. Recommended for children between the ages of 1-4, the 26-piece puzzle offers a different uppercase wood block for each letter, with bright matching colors to help with retention.
In our analysis, the Attmu Attmu Wooden Water-Based Paint ABC Puzzles For 2-Year-Old Toddlers placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Safe Toddler Puzzles: Each piece of our alphabet puzzle has been carefully designed. These wooden puzzles are made of high quality wood and friendly water-based paint, thick and durable with smooth and rounded edges, harmless to babies. The abc puzzle is large enough to avoid choking. Great educational toys for 1 year old boy and girl! Toddler Learning Board: Each toddler puzzles ages 2-4 year old have 26 pieces of A to Z uppercase wood letter blocks and a wooden alphabet puzzle board. The bright colors and cute illustrations of the alphabet letters can attract children’s attention and help children’s sensory stimulation and brain development. Excellent educational toys for 1 2 3 year old boys and girls. Funny Alphabet Toys: Abc learning for toddlers is very important. Our toddler puzzles ages 1-3 can help children practice their ABC’s as well as master simple words. Let children learn knowledge through simple games. Children can arrange the wooden letters or place them in the puzzle to spell their names and more different words. For children, it is not only 1 year old girl gifts, but also a preschool learning toys to expand their thinking. Exercise Child’s Mind: Our wooden puzzles for toddlers 1-3 are great educational tools for teachers and parents to help children learn letter recognition, early math skills, colors, shapes, and more. The wooden puzzles for 2 year olds is ideal tool for sharpening a toddler’s cognitive, hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills. Kids will love this 3 year old boy toys.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On ABC Puzzles For 2-Year-Old Toddlers
Early childhood literacy sets students up for success later in life. But if you have a toddler, you might be wondering when your child should know the alphabet.
The National Center for Education Statistics says that two out of three entering kindergarteners already recognize the letters of the alphabet in upper or lower cases. So, while kids once learned their letters in elementary school, that focus has now shifted to preschool.
Parents don’t have to rely on a preschool teacher for alphabet education, though. You can start introducing children to reading concepts anytime. There are plenty of tools on the market that can help kids learn letters and numbers, starting as young as birth. For infants and younger toddlers, these fun toys and puzzles can create a foundation that they can build on for many years. They may not be ready to learn actual letters yet, but you can make them understand how much books, stories, rhymes and songs — which all depend on letters — can be. This helps prepare them for what’s coming.
Toys for younger children do need to address some normal developmental issues. Two-year-olds still tend to put everything in their mouths first, so you’ll need something with rounded edges and nontoxic paint to keep your toddler safe. Durability is also a concern. If your child chooses to throw the toy across the room, you’ll want to know that it will still work.
With toddlers, though, durability isn’t just about a toy having staying power. If paint starts to chip or pieces splinter, a toy can become a hazard to younger children. You want something that will hold up to safety standards even with the most rigorous use.
Wooden puzzles are a great learning option, providing both durability and utility. Many offer pieces for all 26 letters and cutout spaces to place them in, allowing for easy maneuvering and versatile play by children. They won’t even know they’re memorizing the order of the letters!
Some puzzles take learning to the next level. Look for a puzzle that has images to help the child associate the letter with certain words. D might have a dog pictured, for instance, while W has a whale. This correlation can help the child once it’s time to start spelling out words.
The ABC Puzzle For 2-Year-Old Toddler Buying Guide
- Join in on your toddler’s play sessions to help your 2-year-old learn.
- Chunkier blocks can be awkward for small hands. Look for a puzzle with pieces that are toddler-friendly, sized to make it easy for your 2-year-old to grasp.
- While your little one is learning ABCs, why not teach numbers as well? You can find matching puzzles that help children learn how to count to 10.
- Bright colors not only make the puzzle more appealing, but they can also help with the learning process. If letters are color-coded, this can help young kids learn about letter patterns, like the differences between vowels and consonants.
- Some puzzles have pictures to enhance learning. These are usually found on the board itself, either in the slot where the letter goes, on the board surrounding the slot or both.
- Keeping track of letters in a 26-piece puzzle can be challenging. Some come with magnets that will reduce the risk of loss. This also helps hold everything in place while you’re storing the puzzle between uses.
- If you ever plan to pack your puzzle up and take it on the road with you, look for one that’s not only magnetic but also lightweight. Some can be heavy and bulky to carry around. You might also want to invest in a small bag to store it in for road trips.
- You can reinforce what your toddler has learned from puzzles by reading aloud and referring to each letter. There are also chapter books that help with teaching the alphabet and counting.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide