ATMOKO 3-Mode Travel Water Flosser
Last updated date: May 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Water Flossers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Water Flosser you should buy.
Update as May 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Travel Water Flosser for a detailed review of all the top travel water flossers.
Once charged, this travel water flosser runs for a full 30 days. Users will appreciate the flosser's compact size, as well as the eight included jet tips and three built-in brushing modes. The flosser even comes in a choice of blue, pink or green.
In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the ATMOKO 3-Mode Travel Water Flosser placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DENTIST RECOMMENDED. ATMOKO cordless water Flosser has been clinically proven to be up to 5x more effective than traditional flossing while also being gentler on gums and teeth. effectively removes up to 99% of plaque that traditional brushing and flossing can't reach. perfect for braces, implants, and other dental work, Enjoy healthier gums and brighter teeth in just 1 minute a day. CONVENIENT. ATMOKO cordless water Flosser includes a lightweight full waterproof design and rechargeable lithium ion battery for years of continuous use. portable water Flosser fully charges in 4 hours and will last for 30-Day of continuous use. travel water flosser comes with a USB charging cable for charging anywhere (ADAPTER NOT INCLUDED). BEYOND BRUSHING & FLOSSING. ATMOKO portable oral Irrigator equipped with World-leading Powered Motor to 1800 times/minute, 30-110 psi pressure, up to 50% more effective than dental floss for improving gum health, includes 3 convenient usage modes to suit all different conditions of teeth and gums. Please choose soft mode when you use dental flosser at the first time. SUPERIOR FOR BRACES. ATMOKO Water Flosser is ideal for those with braces or other dental devices as its 360 degree rotary tips can reach places that traditional floss can't. The result is a superior and more thorough clean in half the time. come with 8pcs tips for free to replace or use with family. Get your kids to enjoy flossing! Compact Design. ATMOKO 270ML tank water flossers for teeth provide uninterrupted oral water jet flosser no need to fill in water repeatedly; Enjoy the convenience of cordless water flossing and IPX7 design for use in the shower plus ultra-quiet operation. It's the nice gift for friends, birthday gift and so on.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Water Flossers
Brushing alone won’t get rid of all of the food particles and bacteria lurking in and around your teeth. According to the U.S. News & World Report, only 30% of Americans use dental floss daily after brushing. If you’re looking to improve your oral health, but find using dental floss difficult and time-consuming, consider using a water flosser instead. There are plenty of travel-friendly models on the market that you can even take with you when you go on a business trip or family vacation.
Look for a travel water flosser that is lightweight and compact, so you’ll be able to toss it in your carry-on bag. Some models are fully collapsible. The upper portion of these flossers is able to slide down into the handle when not in use.
Next, you’ll need to check the capacity of the rechargeable lithium battery. Believe it or not, but there are actually travel water flossers that reach a full charge in just a few hours. This charge will then last for up to 40 days, depending on the model you select. Some models, like the Zerhunt High Plus IPX7 Cordless Travel Water Flosser, also come with a USB cable and UL certification charger adapter, which is handy if you don’t want to wait for the battery to recharge.
Review the available water pressure settings on the travel water flosser. While some models only have a choice between two pressure types, others have as many as six. There are even models in the market with a DIY mode. These allow you to adjust the water pressure until it matches your comfort level.
Check the capacity of the water tank. One with a 300 milliliter is ideal, as this will allow you to complete a full mouth flossing without having to stop and refill the tank. It’s also helpful if the tank has a wide opening, as this will make the unit easy to clean. Otherwise limescale and bacteria will build up in the tank.
Consider the water flosser’s nozzle. Some models come with one simple nozzle that rotates a full 360 degrees, which allows you to reach every area of your mouth, while others have interchangeable nozzle heads.
Determine whether there are any extras that make one travel water flosser stand out from another. The MOSPRO IPX7 Portable Travel Water Flosser comes with a car charger, while other models offer a built-in timer that shuts off after 2 minutes of use. There are even flossers that are waterproof inside and out, so consumers can use them in the shower.
The Travel Water Flosser Buying Guide
- It’s important to schedule a routine cleaning of your travel water flosser. You can do this after returning home from your trip or stick to a once per month cleaning. Start off removing the flosser’s water tank and clean it using your dishwasher. Fill the water tank with 8 ounces of water and 1 tablespoon of white distilled vinegar and return it to the flosser. Run this mixture through the flosser to clean out the internal parts. Dump any remaining solution out of the water tank, rinse it clean and fill it back up with water. Run the water through the flosser to remove any traces of the previous solution. Wipe down the outside of the water flosser using a soapy dishrag and soak any nozzles in either hydrogen peroxide or vinegar.
- When using the water flosser, you may want to close your lips to prevent splashing.
- Since travel water flossers have different water capacities, varying jet nozzles and charge times, they come in different price ranges. The Waterpik Cordless Travel Water Flosser, Zerhunt High Plus IPX7 Cordless Travel Water Flosser and the ATMOKO 3-Mode Travel Water Flosser are all similarly priced. You’ll pay the most for the MOSPRO IPX7 Portable Travel Water Flosser, which has a large water reservoir, two charging options and a 360-degree rotatable nozzle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide