Athletico Sling Crossbody Backpack
Last updated date: April 30, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Platform Paddle Tennis Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Platform Paddle Tennis Bag you should buy.
Editor's Note April 30, 2021:
Checkout The Best Platform Paddle Tennis Bag for a detailed review of all the top platform paddle tennis bags.
This platform paddle tennis bag has plenty of pockets so you can keep your gear organized. There is an external water bottle holder for easy access. The bag is available in fun colors.
In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Athletico Athletico Sling Crossbody Backpack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Zipper closure. REVERSIBLE SHOULDER STRAPS - Comfortable, padded shoulder strap easily flips between the LEFT and RIGHT sides. No matter which side you prefer to wear your sling bag, we've got you covered. TONS OF POCKETS TO FIT EVERYTHING - Our sling bags feature 5 pockets and external water bottle holder. Main compartment can hold up to 6 pickleball paddles, 2 tennis or raquetball rackets, or up to a 15 inch laptop. HIDDEN ANTI-THEFT POCKET & EXTERNAL WATER BOTTLE HOLDER - The hidden pocket on the back keeps the contents against your back when carried as a backpack so pickpockets do not have access to the contents inside. Perfect for securing a wallet or phone. The external water bottle holder features cord lock to secure contents. REVERSIBLE SHOULDER STRAPS - Comfortable, padded shoulder strap easily flips between the LEFT and RIGHT sides. No matter which side you prefer to wear your sling bag, we've got you covered. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We believe highly in the quality of our sling bags. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, simply return it for a full refund.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
An Overview On Platform Paddle Tennis Bags
If you’re an avid platform tennis player, then you’ll need a bag for your platform tennis paddle. One of the most important things to look at is the size of the bag. While you may only need to use one or two paddles during the game, you may want to bring some extras with you to the court just in case. Decide how many paddles you want to carry at one time in your bag. Some bags can accommodate two paddles while others can hold as many as 15.
You’ll also need to decide what else you’ll need to carry and whether there are enough pockets in the bag. Some players like to bring a towel, change of clothes, water, snacks and balls. You may also want to bring an extra pair of shoes and socks as well. Ensure the platform paddle tennis bag can accommodate all of your gear.
If you want to ensure your platform tennis paddles remain in good shape, decide whether you’d like a bag which has some protection. For example, some bags come with molded shells or thermal compartments.
The Platform Paddle Tennis Bag Buying Guide
- How do you like to carry your paddle bag? Some bags can be worn cross-body while others can be worn like a backpack. Some are adjustable so you can choose how you want to carry the bag. This is especially important if you’re bringing a lot of gear and have a long way to go. Ensure the bag is comfortable to carry and won’t strain your back and shoulders.
- While most platform paddle tennis bags are neutral colors like black or dark grey, you can also express your sense of style with a brightly colored bag that is pink, red, blue or orange. Some players like to match their equipment and gear for a professional look.
- Opt for a platform paddle tennis bag that is waterproof. You may end up caught in the rain, so it’s important to ensure your equipment and gear remain dry and protected from the elements.
- If you play multiple racket sports, go with a bag that can accommodate all of your gear. For example, look for one that can hold tennis rackets, badminton rackets and pickleball paddles in addition to your platform tennis paddles.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide