Athletico Polyester Weekend Ski Boot Bag
Last updated date: February 15, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ski Boot Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ski Boot Bag you should buy.
Update as February 4, 2022:
Checkout The Best Ski Boot Bag For Easy Transport for a detailed review of all the top ski boot bags.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Athletico Polyester Weekend Ski Boot Bag placed 12th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Carry your gear for your weekend adventure all in one perfectly sized bag | Comfortable Tote handles + Detachable, Padded Shoulder / Cross-body Strap. Before you head up the mountain for another run, make sure you keep all your important ski and snowboard gear close at hand with this versatile ski boot bag. Skiing and snowboarding are two of the most fun and popular winter sports in the world. But as anyone on the slopes can tell you, there is some very essential gear you need to keep close before you move from the bunny hill to mogul skiing. That’s why you need the Athletico Weekend Ski Boot Bag designed to keep all your most important ski equipment dry and within arm’s reach. Tough, Water-resistant and Ready for the Snow .Crafted with 600D water-resistant polyester, our versatile ski bag features a wide-zippered opening to slide your ski or snowboard boots in, large front and side zippered pockets for gloves, goggles and other equipment. If you’re looking to stay safe on the mountain and keep your essential ski equipment dry and organized, then get the value-packed bag made specifically for ski and snowboard gear—the Athletico Weekend Ski Boot Bag.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ski Boot Bags
Before you take your next ski vacation, you need to invest in a quality ski boot bag. Not only will the bag keep your ski equipment neat and organized, but it will also protect your gear during travel.
Determine how you like to carry your bags, as some models simply have two carry handles and some use just a shoulder strap. Of course, it is possible to get a bag that gives you the option of carrying the bag in three different ways (with your hands, your shoulder or your back). Don’t forget to make sure the straps are padded for extra comfort.
Consider the amount of space you need. Some bags have two main compartments that are big enough to fit your ski boots, helmet or jacket. If you also want to store a set of hand warmers, lip balm, an umbrella, a water bottle and even a laptop, you’ll want to go with a backpack that has plenty of extra pockets.
If you plan on using the bag out in the snow, look for a model with a waterproof exterior. The Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag is not only waterproof, but also outfitted with drainage grommets that release the water from your boots as the snow on them begins to melt.
The Ski Boot Bag Buying Guide
- Not all ski boot bags fit easily in the overhead cabin of airplanes, even if they meet the airline’s requirements for a carry-on.
- It’s important to be careful about how you pack your ski boot bag. It can get quite heavy when fully packed. It’s good practice to carry a bag that weighs 25% or less of your body weight. That means if you weigh 150 pounds, your bag should not weigh over 37.5 pounds.
- Ski boots can be quite dirty when you add them to your bag. That means you’ll need to clean the bag from time to time. The bag’s product label may list the bag as machine washable, but you’ll most likely have to let it air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Size plays the biggest role in determining the price of a ski boot bag. The Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag is competitively priced, while models with a massive 48-liter main compartment have a higher price tag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide