Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag
Last updated date: March 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ski Boot Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ski Boot Bag you should buy.
Editor's Note March 29, 2021:
Checkout The Best Ski Boot Bag for a detailed review of all the top ski boot bags.
This ski boot bag is one of the most functional ski boot bags on the market. It has a port for your audio cords, bungee cords for holding your jacket, key and glove clips, cargo and side accessory pockets. The bag even comes with air vents and reflective piping.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Athalon Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag placed 3rd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Athalon Everything Boot pack. The most comfortable, organized boot bag made today. Separate side entry boot sections. Reinforced hidden back pack straps. Expanding section for helmet. Waterproof bottom. Top and front carry handles. Front MP3 pocket w/ earphone outlet. The most comfortable, organized, and useful boot bag on the market, the Athalon Everything boot pack offers space for just about all your ski gear save your skis themselves. The bag--which includes four padded lumbar back pads for comfort and support--is outfitted with a large main compartment with separate side-entry zippered boot sections, making it easy to slip your boots inside after a long day on the slopes. You also have plenty of room for other items thanks to the large expandable pocket, which can hold a ski helmet or jacket, and the bungee cords on the front for maps, goggles, and other accessories. Perhaps the most convenient feature for frequent skiers, however, is the pair of hidden, reinforced backpack straps, which make it easy to carry the boot pack to and from the parking lot. Other features include a waterproof tarp along the bottom to keep the bag and its contents from getting wet; a vented boot section with bottom drainage grommets; clips in each pocket for gloves, keys, and other small items; a front MP3 player pocket with an exterior earphone port; top and front carrying handles; matte chrome hardware; and a contoured shape that fits your boots perfectly. Lined with reflective piping to improve visibility on poorly lit days, the boot pack carries Athalon's five-year warranty.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ski Boot Bags
Before you take your next ski vacation, you need to invest in a quality ski boot bag. Not only will the bag keep your ski equipment neat and organized, but it will also protect your gear during travel.
Determine how you like to carry your bags, as some models simply have two carry handles and some use just a shoulder strap. Of course, it is possible to get a bag that gives you the option of carrying the bag in three different ways (with your hands, your shoulder or your back). Don’t forget to make sure the straps are padded for extra comfort.
Consider the amount of space you need. Some bags have two main compartments that are big enough to fit your ski boots, helmet or jacket. If you also want to store a set of hand warmers, lip balm, an umbrella, a water bottle and even a laptop, the Zipline Ski World Cup Ski Boot Bag Backpack is a great choice.
If you plan on using the bag out in the snow, look for a model with a waterproof exterior. The Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag is not only waterproof, but also outfitted with drainage grommets that release the water from your boots as the snow on them begins to melt.
The Ski Boot Bag Buying Guide
- Not all ski boot bags fit easily in the overhead cabin of airplanes, even if they meet the airline’s requirements for a carry-on.
- It’s important to be careful about how you pack your ski boot bag. It can get quite heavy when fully packed. It’s good practice to carry a bag that weighs 25% or less of your body weight. That means if you weigh 150 pounds, your bag should not weigh over 37.5 pounds.
- Ski boots can be quite dirty when you add them to your bag. That means you’ll need to clean the bag from time to time. The bag’s product label may list the bag as machine washable, but you’ll most likely have to let it air dry or tumble dry on low heat.
- Size plays the biggest role in determining the price of a ski boot bag. The Athalon Everything Polyester Ski Boot Bag is competitively priced, while the Zipline Ski World Cup Ski Boot Bag Backpack charges a bit more for its massive 48-liter main compartment.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide