Asnomy Fabric Perfect Fit Furniture Cover
Last updated date: January 12, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Furniture Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Furniture Cover you should buy.
Update as January 12, 2023:
Checkout The Best Furniture Covers for a detailed review of all the top furniture covers.
Available in medium, large and extra-large, this furniture cover offers a perfect fit. It's made using a polyester/spandex blend that is flexible and soft against skin. The cover is also so easy to install that you'll only need 5 minutes to get it on your sofa.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Asnomy Fabric Perfect Fit Furniture Cover placed 1st when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High Quality Fabric: 94% polyester 6% spandex， Soft skin-feel Jacquard material,comfortable and anti-wrinkle. Asnomy sofa slipcover protector fit for most types of couches. Fabulous Protective Cover: give your old, damaged or ugly sofa a new look,feel smooth, durable.protect your sofa from scratches, leaks and accidents.beautiful and save you money by extending the life of your couch. Transform your old furniture to brand new. Measure Size: Large size of slipcover is fit for the sofa with total length between 78″-94″ including armrests, while the sitting area length is between 62″- 80″. Please check the measurement guide in the picture before purchasing. Satisfactory Service: We are committed to ensuring that you are 100% satisfied.If you have any problem during the use, not satisfied with our products or services please contact us by email first time,we will try our best to offer you with satisfactory and friendly service. Easy Care & Installation: Asnomy have various colors sofa cover to choose.WASHING TIPS: Machine washable(cold), gentle cycle, tumble dry low.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Furniture Covers
Furniture covers help to prolong the life of your furniture. Whether it’s a comfy sectional in the rec room, a patio table on the deck or an antique table in the drawing room, a furniture cover can help to protect your furniture from various things that may damage it.
When selecting furniture covers, begin by identifying the main purpose of the cover. For example, if it’s for outdoor furniture, the main purpose may be to protect the material from rain and snow if you live in a cold climate or harsh sun if you live in a warm climate. For indoor furniture, you may need a cover to protect the material from spills and stains from young children or pets. Some people may use furniture covers while in storage to protect things from collecting dust and debris. Others use furniture covers to give new life to their gear, such covering an old couch so it matches with the new drapes. The main purpose of the furniture cover will help you determine what kind of qualities to look for.
Furniture covers for indoor use can be made from a range of materials, such as cotton, wool, spandex, linen and polyester. Some of these covers may also be waterproof while others may not. Furniture covers made for the outdoors are typically all waterproof or have a waterproof exterior.
The fit of the furniture cover you need will depend on its purpose. For example, if the furniture cover is to protect against dust while the item is in storage, then you may not need a close-fitting cover; it may be okay if it is baggy in some areas as long as it properly covers the furniture. However, if the cover is to give an old couch new life, for example, you will want it to have a close fit so that it looks like it is part of the couch.
The Furniture Cover Buying Guide
- When it comes to measurements, it can be tricky to figure out what size you need. If you’re looking for a furniture cover that needs to have a close fit, you will have to measure various parts of the furniture, such as the height of the cushions or the length of the arm rests, and compare them to the cover measurements. For looser-fitting furniture covers, you can measure just the outer dimensions of the furniture and determine the size of cover you need.
- If you will be using the furniture while it has the cover on, it’s important to see whether the cover will stay in place. Sometimes, if you sit on a couch with a cover, the cover may come up from being tucked in the seat, for example. Check to see whether there are any ties or closures that keep the cover on the furniture and read reviews to see how well they work at keeping the cover on.
- Putting on furniture covers can be a challenge, especially if it’s on a big piece of furniture. It’s best to get a helping hand from one or two people so that you can pull down the cover on multiple sides at the same time. Otherwise you might be stuck pulling the cover down on one side only to have it ride up on the other side.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide