ASLINY Jute Rope Hanging Book Shelf
Last updated date: October 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hanging Bookshelves and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hanging Bookshelf you should buy.
Update as October 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hanging Bookshelf for a detailed review of all the top hanging bookshelves.
Durability is what you'll get with this hanging bookshelf set. Each of the three included shelves have three layers of protection to keep them from warping over time. The boards are handcrafted from a high-quality pine wood and are displayed in tiers that are hung from a thick twine.
In our analysis of 45 expert reviews, the ASLINY Jute Rope Hanging Book Shelf placed 7th when we looked at the top 16 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Featuring a simple mounting system with two adjustable ropes hung from screws included, these floating shelves add extra dimension to bare wall spaces, as well as a touch of geometric design. Certain to draw interest from visitors, these clever rope-hanging shelves are the perfect way to combine rustic and natural modern design elements.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hanging Bookshelves
Wall-to-wall bookcases have their place, but sometimes all you want is a couple of strategically placed shelves that don’t visually overpower your space. This is where a hanging shelf or a floating shelf is the perfect solution. This is a kind of shelf that is attached to the wall without any visible support. It appears to be floating in mid-air, hence the name. The truth is that the supportive elements are cleverly hidden behind the shelf.
There are three key components to a hanging shelf: the shelf itself, the wall and a powerful floating shelf bracket. That is the secret ingredient to holding everything in place. The shelf can be a straight piece of material without any edges. It can also have bookends on either side. Some hanging shelves also include a back panel that is attached to the horizontal shelf piece. The floating shelf bracket typically recesses into the shelf on the wall side, so it is not visible from the front.
There are many ways to incorporate hanging shelves into your home, but it all depends on what you want to use them for. Hanging shelves are an excellent way to add a little bit of storage in cramped spaces, such as above the washing machine in your laundry room, or above the toilet in the powder room. If you have a small kitchen with no upper cabinets, floating shelves enable you to store your plates and cups without an overbearing cupboard taking up more room. They can also provide a great place to keep your keys and sunglasses by the door if you have a small foyer.
Hanging shelves also add to the décor of your home. They are an excellent place to display works of art or pottery in the living room. Consider using them to showcase special books or picture frames. If you have small recesses in walls, a floating shelf gives you the freedom to use up otherwise useless space. Plus, not being able to see the shelf hardware gives off an air of illusion and wonder: how exactly are those shelves held up in place?
The Hanging Bookshelf Buying Guide
- The key element to look at when buying a hanging shelf is style. How will this piece work with the décor of your home? While shelves are highly functional pieces of furniture, they also add to the aesthetic of your space. If you have a rustic style, consider hanging shelves with a natural grain. If you’re more modern, opt for shelves with straight lines and bold colors.
- Consider how multiple hanging shelves will look together in your space, and what kind of visual appeal it brings to the room. If you have a corner space, you may be able to find a hanging shelf that maximizes the limited room.
- Take a look at the shelf capacity. What do you want to store on the shelves and how much does it weigh? If you’re going to be using your hanging shelves to house books, you’re going to need to ensure the shelf is designed to carry a lot of weight. If you’re putting a few small decorative pieces on the shelves, you may not need to worry too much about shelf capacity. Review the shelf measurements to ensure they fit properly in your space as well.
- Consider the installation process for the shelves before you buy. Take a look at whether the shelves come with the hardware you need, and if you have the tools required to install them. Review any instructions available so you can determine whether you have the resources and skills needed to properly and safely mount the shelves.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide