Ashley Signature Design Beachcroft Outdoor Loveseat Patio Couch Set
Last updated date: November 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Patio Couches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Patio Couch you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Patio Couch for a detailed review of all the top patio couches.
The frame, of resin wicker over powder-coated rust-proof aluminum, and soft cushions make this couch both inviting and durable. The beige color works with any outdoor décor. This set comes with one left-arm and one right-arm loveseat.
In our analysis, the Ashley Ashley Beachcroft Outdoor Loveseat Patio Couch Set placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Sporting an easy-on-the-eyes look inspired by driftwood, the beach Croft 2Piece sectional with right & left arm facing loveseats with cushions elevates the art of Indoor-Outdoor living. Beautiful & durable enough for indoor & outdoor use, this high-style/low-maintenance sectional entices with plush, removable cushions wrapped in nuvella fabric that's a breeze to keep clean.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Patio Couches
Sitting out on the patio in a comfortable chair or on an inviting couch is a great way to enjoy your backyard when it’s nice out. You can relax in your seat, put your feet up on the coffee table and take in the view. Ensure your patio couch is not only comfortable and inviting, but also made to weather the outdoors.
When it comes to getting outdoor furniture of any kind, pay special attention to the materials used. They should be able to withstand the elements in your climate, such as wind, rain, hail, snow and direct sunlight. Wicker and rattan are excellent options for patio couches. They are durable, lightweight and flexible. Plus, they come in a range of colors. Upkeep is minimal. You just have to dust them occasionally. Plus, they can be washed with a mild soap and water as needed. When it comes to the cushions of your patio couch, make sure they are made from all-weather material that is designed for the outdoors.
The Patio Couch Buying Guide
- Consider the size of your patio and how much space you want to devote to the couch. Do you want to just have one option for seating or do you want to create a conversational area that requires multiple seating elements? For example, will one three-seater couch work for your space or would it be better to have two two-seater couches facing one another, with a coffee table in the center?
- The style and color of your patio couch is just as important as your indoor couch. It helps to establish the aesthetic of the space. Consider whether you want to go with nature neutrals like brown and beige, or if you want to add in some pops of color like blue and red. You can also use decorative cushions to add in colors and textures to your patio couch.
- What is the cleaning and maintenance like for your patio couch? Can your cushions be removed and washed as needed, and can you wipe down the frame with a cloth? This will help you keep your patio couch looking brand new every season.
- Consider whether you have to have the couch on a covered area of your patio or whether it can be fully exposed. Some patio furniture can fade in the sunshine and deteriorate more quickly when wet.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide