Ashley Furniture Chime Bed-In-A-Box King Memory Foam Mattress
Last updated date: September 2, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top King Memory Foam Mattresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best King Memory Foam Mattress you should buy.
Editor's Note September 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best King Memory Foam Mattress for a detailed review of all the top king memory foam mattresses.
This king memory foam mattress is layered, with the foam core reducing motion transfer so you have a peaceful sleep. It is made with hypoallergenic material, and is ideal for those with allergies. The mattress comes rolled in a compact box.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture Chime Bed-In-A-Box King Memory Foam Mattress placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
King size bed in a box: For deep sleep you've always dreamed of, this body contouring memory foam mattress delivers; 12 inch mattress comes compressed and rolled in a box for your convenience
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On King Memory Foam Mattresses
If your old king mattress is no longer comfortable, giving you backaches, making you sweat and not letting you have a restful sleep any longer, it’s time to invest in a new one. Memory foam is a leading option in mattress choices because of the immense comfort it brings. Did you know that this material was actually made for NASA? The viscoelastic qualities of the memory foam made it perfect for helping pilots and astronauts stay safe in crashes.
There are a few different types of memory foam mattresses available, and each provides different benefits to its users. Traditional memory foam is a good choice for warm sleepers. It’s able to absorb heat, so it keeps you feeling cool all night. Plus, the type of support it provides helps to decrease stress on your joints.
Open-cell memory form is another option. If you don’t like the feeling of sinking into a mattress, then you’re in luck. This one doesn’t make you feel like you’re falling into quicksand. Plus, it also has strong heat regulation qualities so that it can help you have a restful sleep without feeling hot and sweaty all night. Gel memory foam is perfect for very hot sleepers. It works like a gel ice pack, with the gel fully infused into the mattress to help keep the body cool.
Regardless of what kind of king memory foam mattress you choose, you’ll have a good night’s sleep. Most memory foam mattresses are made with several different layers of materials. They work together to provide the right kind of support, comfort and cooling features you need. The top layer of memory foam contours to your body but it doesn’t provide the feeling of sinking in. This helps to reduce pressure on your joints and lets your body fully relax.
The King Memory Foam Mattress Buying Guide
- An element you should keep in mind when looking for a new king memory foam mattress is what style of sleeper you are. Memory foam is ideal for back sleepers and side sleepers because it conforms to your body to take pressure off your spine and joints. If you’re a stomach sleeper, however, memory foam may not be the best choice. Some stomach sleepers find that the memory foam makes them feel like their face is surrounded by the mattress.
- Consider what type of memory foam you want for your king mattress. All of them provide comfort and support, but gel memory foam is excellent if you find yourself sweaty at night. If you sleep very warm, then the best kind of mattress is a gel memory foam. It’s specifically designed to help keep the body cool all night, and will help regulate the temperature so you have a restful sleep.
- Take a look at the mattress firmness. For memory foam, you’ll want to pay attention to the indentation load deflection or IDL. The higher the number is for IDL, the firmer the mattress will be. When shopping online, you can’t get a feel for the mattress in person, which is where IDL can come in handy. An IDL of around 12 is a very soft and cushy mattress, whereas an IDL of 50 is a firm and supportive mattress.
- If you want a durable king memory foam mattress that lasts for a number of years, then pay attention to the memory foam density. Ideally, the memory foam mattress should have a 5-pound per square foot density for a high-quality product. Anything under 3.5 pounds per square foot will not last very long.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide