Asher’s Apparel Distressed T-shirt Leopard Top For Women
Last updated date: May 3, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Leopard Tops For Women and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Leopard Top For Women you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Leopard Tops For Women for a detailed review of all the top leopard tops for women.
Featuring the iconic outline of ruby red lips and a leopard-print tongue, this tee is a great way to show off your love for classic rock. The sizing is unisex, so it's a versatile option. The high-quality ring-spun cotton will give you that smooth softness you’re looking for in a T-shirt.
In our analysis, the Asher's Apparel Asher's Apparel Distressed T-shirt Leopard Top For Women placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNISEX SIZING: Women should order a size down for a closer fit to women’s sizing. PLEASE NOTE: Some of our designs are intentionally faded, cracked, and vintage in appearance. (See product photos). Quality, ringspun cotton or cotton-poly blend for a soft, breathable, and comfortable feel. Trendy graphic tee, great for pairing, easy to style with any pants, jeans, shorts, or skirt.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Leopard Tops For Women
Few patterns in fashion make as bold a statement as leopard print. One of the best things about this type of print, though, is its neutral colors. When you buy something in leopard print, you’re essentially getting a tan-and-black pattern that you can combine with a variety of items. Whether you’re adding a leopard-print blanket to your living room or buying a new dress or blouse, this pattern is neutral enough to add a little excitement to just about any look.
But there’s a reason leopards have such a beautiful coat. In the 1950s, legendary English computer scientist Alan Turing theorized about the evolution of a leopard’s spots and it was discovered that the spots actually begin to form on a leopard in the embryo stage. Turing estimated that the patterns emerge as a result of two substances working together in the leopard’s body during development. His ideas and initial research has been built upon over the years by scientists studying pattern formations in a variety of animals and sea creatures.
For decades, fashion designers have striven to replicate the beautiful design found naturally on leopards. True leopard print features black rosettes on a tan background with light brown spots in the center of those rosettes. It can often be confused with cheetah spots, which are similar but feature black spots rather than rosettes, and those spots are solid rather than having a brown center.
The good news is, no leopards are harmed in the creation of leopard-print fashion. You can find leopard print on a variety of fabric types, from cotton to chiffon to faux fur. Leopard print can make just the bold statement you want, whether you’re heading out for a night on the town or going to the grocery store.
When pairing your leopard-print tops with bottoms, you have plenty of leeway. Both leopard and cheetah prints look great with black pants, shorts or skirts, but you can also pair them with blue jeans for a more versatile look.
The Leopard Top For Women Buying Guide
- If you’re going for a lightweight summertime look, a leopard print tee can keep you comfortable while also livening things up. You’ll notice tees that come with a variety of necklines and sleeve lengths, with some featuring cuffed sleeves. These little details can make a big difference in your look.
- The length of your top is an important factor. Some fall at the waist, making them perfect for pairing with the high-waisted pants and jeans that are so popular today, while others extend longer to allow you to wear low-rise pants or leggings.
- If you’re looking for a soft tee, you can’t go wrong with cotton, but polyester brings more durability. A cotton-polyester blend could give you the perfect mix of both.
- You don’t have to stick with full leopard print if you’re just looking for a small splash of the print. You can find tops that have leopard-print accents to minimize the pattern if you prefer.
- Some T-shirts feature unisex sizing, so women will have to size down a little. Pay close attention to measurements.
- Spandex can give any top a little more flexibility. Even a small amount of spandex mixed in can provide a stretchiness that makes wearing the shirt more enjoyable over the course of a day.
- You can find leopard-print clothing that takes creative liberties with the traditional pattern. You might find some with a rainbow pattern or with a background that’s either lighter or darker than what’s found in nature, for example. These options can give you a new take on a classic look.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide