Asani Compact 1875-Watt Anti-Frizz Ionic Powerful Hair Dryer
Last updated date: May 14, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Powerful Hair Dryers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Powerful Hair Dryer you should buy.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the Asani Asani Compact 1875-Watt Anti-Frizz Hair Dryer placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note August 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Powerful Hair Dryer for a detailed review of all the top powerful hair dryers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
HAIR DRYING IN A SNAP: Unlike other electric hair dryers that take ages to get the job done, ours is fitted with a powerful 1875W heating element and comes with both a wide and concentrator nozzle. This means you get to dry your tresses in mere minutes and have the freedom to style your hair just as you like it. ENHANCED FRIZZ CONTROL: Keep frustrating frizz at bay with our ionic professional hair dryer. It produces negative ions to neutralize positive charges and treat you to soft, silky-smooth hair with every pass. With 2 speeds and 3 heat settings, you’ll have the control you need to complement your hair type without damage. NO MORE BULK: We’ve kept our portable hair blow dryer light, compact and travel-friendly, so you can easily carry it with you on that business trip or vacay. The lightweight design also reduces wrist fatigue as you dry your hair, with the long, flexible cable allowing you to maneuver with ease. Treat yourself to a heavy duty blow dryer that isn’t a drag to use. SAFETY MEETS DURABILITY: We place your safety and longevity at the heart of our design. That’s why our hot hair dryer comes with an anti-leakage plug to handle those inevitable drops of water, a safety thermostat for reliable temperature regulation, and a removable filter that catches any loose hairs before they hamper with efficiency. Suits All Hair, Whether your hair is thick or thin, long or short, curly or kinky, our blow dryer complements it with a pro touch. We understand hair comes in all kinds of textures and patterns. Unlike other dryers that come with single settings, ours comes with multiple ones. Pick between 2 speeds and 3 heat levels with a simple flick of a switch. We’ve designed our handheld hair dryer with extra-features that treat you to extra-control. There’s a cold air shot button that’s great for keeping tangles at bay and built-in ionic conditioning that cuts on frizz to make styling a breeze. Designed to Last, Tired of hair dryers that short circuit for no apparent reason, suddenly stop producing hot air, or keep annoyingly alternating between settings without your intervention? Then you’ll love the reliability of our salon-grade blow dryer. We’ve combined premium design with strict quality control to create a blow drying machine that will work hitch-free for years. Reach out to us in case of any dissatisfaction and we’ll do all we can to make it right.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Powerful Hair Dryers
Hair dryers have become an essential grooming tool in many household bathrooms across the country. When you’re in the market for a new hair dryer, you’ll want to look for one with a powerful motor.
Start off searching for a powerful hair dryer that can dry your hair quickly. For example, the Crystal Rabbit 2200-Watt Mini Hair Dryer produces a super-strong wind to significantly reduce drying time. It also comes with three heat settings and two speed settings, so you can customize the hair dryer to meet your specific needs.
Next, make sure the hair dryer is designed to leave your hair feeling soft and looking smooth. The BaBylissPRO Portofino 2000-Watt Hair Dryer is able to accomplish this thanks to its nano titanium ionic technology. This technology is also responsible for reducing frizz and eliminating static electricity.
Consider how often you travel. A powerful hair dryer that is also lightweight, like the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer, is best. It won’t weigh down your suitcase, yet you still get all the perks of a powerful motor with ultra-fast drying capabilities. The Dyson even comes equipped with heat shield technology, so none of the dryer’s surfaces become hot to the touch. You may even find a company that provides a complimentary carry bag with their hair dryer.
When trying to decide between two models, go with the one that offers a few extra features. For example, the TREZORO Professional 2200-Watt Tourmaline Hair Dryer comes with two attachments. It also runs quietly and has a detachable rear filter for easy cleaning.
DWYM Fun Fact
Hair dryers have greatly evolved over the years. The first model was invented by Frenchman Alexander Godefroy in 1890. His version used heat to dry hair, but it didn’t blow air like today’s models. You may be surprised to learn that it actually took 30 years before Godefroy’s hair dryer was actually sold commercially.
In between the time that Godefroy created and sold his hair dryer, another inventor made his way on the scene. American Gabriel Kanzajian designed the first portable hair dryer that added the element of air. It was his hair dryer that was improved upon by other inventors over the years. Today, we have powerful hair dryers available for purchase with up to 2,000 watts of heat and quick drying times.
The Powerful Hair Dryer Buying Guide
- It’s important to properly maintain your hair dryer to extend its life. Before you begin cleaning the hair dryer, make sure it is unplugged and powered off. If there’s a filter, you either need to clean it under running water or replace it with a new one. A rag moistened with a little dish soap and water is all you need to wipe down the outside of the hair dryer.
- Always follow the warning labels on your hair dryer to prevent electric shock. You’ll also want to examine the hair dryer’s cord before each use. If the cord is frayed or damaged in any way, do not use the dryer. Replace it immediately with a new one.
- Opt for a ceramic or tourmaline powerful hair dryer if you have thin hair or hair that is more fragile. You don’t want your hair to overheat and become damaged.
- Did you know that your hair dryer comes in handy for tasks other than simply drying your hair? It can help you remove stickers, inflate an air mattress, frost a cake and thaw ice cream.
- You’ll find the cost for a powerful hair dryer covers a wide price range. The design, incorporated technology and number of settings and attachments plays a big role in the product’s overall price. You’ll pay the least for the TREZORO Professional 2200-Watt Tourmaline Hair Dryer and the Crystal Rabbit 2200-Watt Mini Hair Dryer, while the BaBylissPRO Portofino 2000-Watt Hair Dryer is moderately priced. The Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer is one of the more expensive models on the market, thanks to its unique design and added heat shield technology.