Artiparty Face Paint Kit
Last updated date: October 25, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Halloween Makeup Kits and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Halloween Makeup Kit you should buy.
This makeup kit's got it all: tons of skin-safe colors, brushes and glitter galore. You can create basic looks for kids or more exotic looks for adult costumes. It has a comfortable, lotion-like texture, and it's easy to remove. In our analysis of 62 expert reviews, the Artiparty Artiparty Face Paint Kit placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 25, 2019:
Checkout The Best Face Paint Makeup Kit for a detailed review of all the top halloween makeup kits.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Artiparty face & body paint set is non-toxic, easy to apply/remove, offers a natural appearance & comes in vibrant colors for your party! Face paint like a pro – effortlessly & without any fear of allergies, rashes or skin burns! ARTIPARTY FACE PAINT - Ready-to-paint kit – 10 appealing paints that look great on any skin, 1 silver glitter, 1 gold glitter and 3 brushes - Superior quality texture which feels more natural unlike the inferior ones that look more like a sticker - Made under a high level of quality control, using only the ingredients & materials which are entirely safe for the sensitive skin of even a child - Application is Easy as Pie – Simply dip the brush in a some water and blend the color with your brush – Stir until you achieve the required color consistency – use the right brush & you are good to go - Easy to remove – removes in a breeze with soap and water - Comes in a premium plastic box with lids for individual colors – easy to store & carry along without resulting in colors smudging all over - With generous 10 ml of paint per pot make up to 100 children’s faces painted - Create nice pieces of art with or without stencils Safety - Not suitable for children under 3 years of age - Recommended to be used under adult supervision - Do not apply on broken or infected skin - Do not use around eyes and mouth - Do small skin patch test prior to use as you do with all cosmetics 100% RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE We also offer you 100% risk-free satisfaction guarantee to let you buy our kits with confidence; no questions asked. So, why think twice? ORDER NOW & Get this Incredible Professional-Grade Face Paint Kit Delivered to you in just several days!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Halloween Makeup Kits
The most important part of dressing may be your costume. Anyone can buy a witch’s hat or a store-bought mask and call it a day, but diving into some face paint will really set your look apart. Don’t be intimidated if you’ve never stretched your creative wings with makeup before. Even a few small details or a dusting of glitter will elevate your costume.
There are several types of makeup kits, but the most popular makeup kits are either colorful palettes of face paint or upgraded kits with latex and fake blood for special effects. The face paint kits come with a rainbow of colors, a few brushes or sponges and usually a container or two of glitter.
The paint itself will be water-based, oil-based or alcohol-based. Water-based paints are easy to apply and remove, but may run if you get sweaty while trick-or-treating. Oil or grease-based paint is tougher to work with and tougher to remove, but it has better staying power. Alcohol-based (or alcohol-activated) paints will last through almost anything, but they’re expensive and very difficult to apply.
Special effects makeup kits also come with paint palettes, but the colors are closer to skin-tone shades for realistic burns, scratches and wounds. They also come with fake blood, modeling putty, fixatives and prosthetics.
Face paint makeup kits are fun for all ages. Take a look at our Tips & Advice for the nuts and bolts of buying these fun accessories.
DYWM Fun Fact
The Halloween Makeup Kit Buying Guide
- Only use paint that is designated for use on your skin when creating your look. Using crafting paint, markers or decorative glitter can cause unpleasant skin reactions.
- Be mindful of any skin sensitivities you may have before you break out your brushes and sponges. Non-toxic paints can still cause a skin reaction if they contain ingredients that you’re sensitive to. Test out your paints on a small patch of skin before you paint your entire face.
- Brush quality matters, but the brushes that came with your set should be fine for small or simple jobs. If you want to go for something more complex, look for a set of mixed flat and round artist’s brushes.
- You can use sponges to cover larger areas, but standard makeup sponges might absorb too much paint. Cut a car sponge into small pieces for an inexpensive option.
- How you remove your face paint is just as important as how you apply it. You can use plain soap and water, or baby shampoo, for water-based paints with no sealant. If you used oil-based makeup or sprayed a sealant on top of your makeup to help it last, you’ll need to use a combination of baby shampoo, cold cream and makeup remover. Don’t use baby wipes or rub too hard — this can cause skin irritation.
- Most special effects kits come with spirit gum remover, which takes off prosthetics. Make sure your kit has some before you add your fake wounds!