Arthas Women’s Lightweight Hooded Rain Jacket
Last updated date: April 18, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Rain Jackets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Rain Jacket you should buy.
Update as April 30, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Rain Jacket for a detailed review of all the top women's rain jackets.
This women's rain jacket gives full coverage for your upper body and hips, with a lightweight polyester-linen blend that provides protection and comfort. The fabric repels water to keep you dry, and a detachable hood keeps your head dry when you need it. The drawstring waist lets you create a more contoured look for extra style.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Arthas Women's Lightweight Hooded Rain Jacket placed 5th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
98% Polyester, 2% Linen. Zipper closure. Hand Wash Only. Waterproof Rain Jacket Keep You Dry. Waterproof material with full striped lining. Stay dry all the time thanks to the polyester spandex fabric with higher density, light rain or snow is not easy to penetrate, suitable for your hiking, camping, climbing, traveling, sport and outdoor activities. Multi-Functional Raincoat Match All Your Need. 1) Adjustable Drawstring Waist enhances your body beauty. 2) Detachable Hood creates totally different look, it can be partially cleaned during cleaning to extend its service life. 3) 2 Front Flap Pockets with buttons ensure that the contents are not dropped. 4) Long and Roll Sleeve design looks cute, can be used for sun protection in summer and warm in winter. 5) Stylish Vertical Striped Lining design makes you thin when you wear it. Lightweight Jacket Make You Easy. Arthas rain jackets are by design lightweight which is easy to be carried in your day pack and perfect for trip or casual wear, and also reduces energy consumption in the body. Arthas Raincoats Care. The raincoats are Dirt Proof, Wrinkle Resistance, Easy cleaning. Be attention, Hand-Wash, Dry Clean, Do Not Machine Wash. Machine wash easily damage the waterproof fabric. Size Note. Please follow your usual normal size to buy and refer to our size chart in product description/picture (not the Amazon size chart).
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Rain Jackets
Rain seems to always come along at the least convenient time. Just as you’re preparing to get out of your car at work, or as you head out for a long-planned hiking trip. You can take an umbrella along with you, but that’s not always the best option. Sometimes it’s far more convenient to have your hands free.
That’s where a rain jacket can come in. With the right outerwear, you can keep yourself dry without having to hold an umbrella over your head. But what about those days when you aren’t sure if it’s going to rain or not? A lightweight rain jacket that you can fold up into a portable size can come in handy, especially if you can store it in your glove compartment or purse.
But one thing to consider is the thickness. For cold, rainy days, a thin rain jacket might not offer enough protection against the wind. But a bulky rain jacket can cause you to overheat on hotter days. It’s important to find one that’s lightweight and breathable enough to tackle those warmer days while also being watertight enough to keep you dry.
Still, it’s good to keep in mind that rain jackets are often something you’ll wear during milder seasons. Spring and fall are the most popular times to pull them out of the closet. The rest of the year, you may want to stick with a rainproof winter coat or an umbrella.
The Women's Rain Jacket Buying Guide
- If you’ll be packing your rain jacket to take on vacation or on a camping trip, look for one that folds up easily without taking up much room.
- Some rain jackets have a lining for a little extra warmth. If rainy seasons in your area are on the chillier side, opt for a jacket that has that.
- There’s a difference between rain jackets that are waterproof and water resistant. Some simply dry faster but aren’t waterproof. In addition to the material, make sure the seams are designed to prevent water from getting in. You’ll also want elastic wristbands and a well-sealed neckline for true waterproofing in severe downpours
- The hood is an important part of a rain jacket. Some jackets have a detachable hood so that you can wear them even when rain isn’t in the forecast and keep a sleeker look.
- Reflective trim can give you a little extra safety if you’re ever in a dark area. If, for instance, your car breaks down at the side of the road and you have to walk a short distance, the reflective strip will help passing drivers see you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide