Arteza Metallic Glass Marker, 8-Pack
Last updated date: December 8, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glass Markers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glass Marker you should buy.
Update as December 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Glass Marker for a detailed review of all the top glass markers.
Decorate everything from wine glasses to windows with this glass marker set. The eight colors are unique and have a metallic look that is sure to impress your guests. The ink dries quickly and is designed not to fade, so you can count on the colors remaining vibrant throughout the evening.
In our analysis of 22 expert reviews, the Arteza Metallic Glass Marker, 8-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
8 Vivid Metallic Shades: Go bold with 8 window paint markers for glass. These washable colors will pop on any color whether it’s dark or light. Each set contains 8 metallic shades, including red, purple, pink, blue, gold, silver, and 2 greens. Write On a Variety of Surfaces: Use these paint pens for painting on a mirror or window, and other surfaces including plastic, ceramic, paper, wood, and metal. Quick-Drying & Easily Erasable: Immediately enjoy shining marks with no shaking required from these water-resistant markers. Your design stays in place without fading, until you’re ready to change it and then it erases with ease. Safe & Nontoxic: Each marker conforms to the strict ASTM D-4236 and EN 71 safety standards. Water-based ink means no staining and easy removal from skin and clothing. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: If you’re not completely satisfied with your Wine Glass Metallic Markers, we will happily provide you with a refund or replacement.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glass Markers
Did you know that glass markers not only work brilliantly on glass surfaces, but they can also be used on whiteboards, chalkboards, ceramic, metal and plastic surfaces as well? You can use them to label your guests’ drinks, present a lecture to a class or leave your child or spouse a loving message on the bathroom mirror. If you’re in the market for a set of glass markers, keep the following information in mind while you shop.
Choose a glass marker set that is non-toxic, especially if you are using it to label glasses, spices or other food items. You’ll also want it to be smudge-free so that it won’t be affected by condensation or the cooler temperatures produced by frozen beverages.
Decide what type of colored glass markers you’re looking for. You can opt for traditional plain colors, or a set like The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5, which features vibrant metallic colors.
Consider any extras the glass marker set may have to offer. For example, the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 comes in an attractive gift box. Other models include a microfiber cleaning cloth.
The Glass Marker Buying Guide
- It is important to note that the markers can’t be wiped off of porous surfaces.
- To clean the marker off your glass, you can either use a microfiber cleaning cloth or a little warm water mixed with a drop of liquid dish detergent and a lint-free cloth.
- Some marker tips are wide and not good for creating detailed designs. If you desire to draw instead of simply writing out a name, you’ll want to look for a set of glass markers with a fine tip.
- You’ll need to use dark-colored markers on light surfaces and light-colored markers on dark surfaces. Otherwise, they will be hard to read.
- While glass markers are generally similar in price, you’ll find there are a few factors that influence the overall cost. The GAINWELL Wine Glass Markers, Set of 8 is one of the cheapest sets on the market, as the markers are not metallic like many others. The Wine Glass Marker Glass Markers, Set of 5 and the Vino Marker Metallic Wine Glass Pens, set of 7 are slightly less than more expensive sets that come with extras, like microfiber cleaning cloths.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide