Artellius Mini Hot Glue Gun Sticks, Pack of 200
Last updated date: March 13, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hot Glue Gun Sticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hot Glue Gun Stick you should buy.
If you love to complete do-it-yourself projects, you'll love the Artellius Mini Hot Glue Gun Sticks, Pack of 200. The sticks fit most glue guns and can safely be used on jewelry, fabric and paper. There's also no risk when you try the Artellius glue sticks, as they come with a 100% manufacturer money back guarantee. In our analysis of 6 expert reviews, the Artellius Artellius Mini Hot Glue Gun Sticks, Pack of 200 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Hot Glue Gun Stick for a detailed review of all the top hot glue gun sticks.
From The Manufacturer
AMAZING VALUE PACK OF 200 - Huge Refill Pack and Half The Price of Other Competitors. Buy in Bulk and Save $$$ 4 INCHES AND 0.27 DIAMETER - Fits 99% Of Glue Guns. Completely Safe for Both High and Low Temperature Glue Guns HIGH QUALITY LONG LASTING FORMULA - Easily Melts and Sticks to Most Surfaces with Great Flexibility. It's also Incredibly Durable and Longlasting PERFECT FOR 100s OF DIY PROJECTS & MATERIALS - Including Arts & Crafts, Basic Repairs, Homemade Jewelry, Fabrics, Foam, Yard, and So Much More! 100% MANUFACTURER MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you're ever unsatisfied with the product the Manufacturer will refund your order. No Questions Asked! Artellius is a USA Company with US Based Customer Support! Compare with si
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hot Glue Gun Sticks
A hot glue gun is one of those tools that most homeowners should have on hand. Not only are they handy for making a few home repairs, but they are also invaluable when it comes to a variety of craft projects. Of course, you’ll need a good set of glue sticks to use in your hot glue gun.
Choose a set of hot glue sticks based on the type of glue gun you own. Some are meant for low-temperature guns while others are designed for high-temperature guns. The Surebonder Mini Glue Sticks, Pack of 100 actually works with both and can withstand temperatures that range between 230 and 380 degrees Fahrenheit.
Check how quickly the glue is able to bond two items. For example, the non-toxic Ad-Tech Multi Temperature Glue Stick, Pack of 50 works quickly and can bond two materials in as little as 30 seconds.
Examine what types of materials the hot glue stick is able to bond together. The Artellius Mini Hot Glue Gun Sticks, Pack of 200 is an excellent choice for fabrics, floral arrangements, paper and homemade jewelry, but you’ll want to use a different brand for metals and glass.
Consider any extra features the hot glue stick may have to offer. The Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks, Pack of 45, for example, can be sanded and painted. It’s also five times more durable than other brands. That makes it a better choice for important home repairs.
DYWM Fun Fact
While hot glue has been in use for a long time, it wasn’t always applied with a handy hot glue gun. In fact, it was either poured onto a surface or painted on with a brush. George Schultz created a version of a glue gun in 1954 to make applying the hot glue easier. Some say he is the inventor of the first glue gun, but there are no recorded patents to prove this. Today we have a wide variety of hot glue guns to choose from, including cordless guns and spray glue guns.
The Hot Glue Gun Stick Buying Guide
- Be careful not to accidentally touch the glue after it has been heated, as it has the potential to cause a burn. Consider investing in silicone finger protectors that you can wear while you use the glue gun.
- You may want to place a silicone mat underneath the glue gun to protect your table or countertop in between applications of the glue. Sometimes a little glue will drip out of the gun.
- The use of electric sanders can melt hot glue sticks.
- You’ll need to store unused glue sticks in a room with temperatures below 130 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s also important that you keep the sticks out of the path of direct UV light.
- Hot glue can be used for more than just sticking two items together. You can also use it to make raised word art.
- In order to compare the prices of hot glue sticks, you’ll need to divide the cost of the set by the number of sticks in each package. Typically, the larger the pack, the lower the cost per stick. You’ll find the Artellius Mini Hot Glue Gun Sticks, Pack of 200 and the Surebonder Mini Glue Sticks, Pack of 100 are cheaper than the Ad-Tech Multi Temperature Glue Stick, Pack of 50 and the Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks, Pack of 45.