Artellius Flexible Crafting Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks, 200-Count
Last updated date: January 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mini Size Glue Gun Stick you should buy.
Update as January 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks for a detailed review of all the top mini size glue gun sticks.
Made for any temperature setting, this pack of 200 glue gun sticks can handle plenty of projects around the home. The sticks work with almost all guns for broad compatibility.
In our analysis, the Artellius Artellius Flexible Crafting Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks, 200-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
4 INCHES AND 0.27 DIAMETER: Fits 99% Of Glue Guns. Completely Safe for Both High and Low Temperature Glue Guns. HIGH QUALITY LONG LASTING FORMULA: Easily Melts and Sticks to Most Surfaces with Great Flexibility. It's also Incredibly Durable and Longlasting. PERFECT FOR 100s OF DIY PROJECTS & MATERIALS: Including Arts & Crafts, Basic Repairs, Homemade Jewelry, Fabrics, Foam, Yard, and So Much More!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mini Size Glue Gun Sticks
all temperature sticks
-cover what types of glue stick to
Special features like moisture resistance – weather resistance for stuff used outside
Number of sticks needed for project – frequent use – consider expiration date
The Mini Size Glue Gun Stick Buying Guide
- While you can often use compatible mini size glue gun sticks from any brand, your product’s manufacturer might recommend using their own sticks for the best results. So, check the instructions the glue gun came with for more information.
- Never try to use mini glue gun sticks with a regular-sized glue gun or force larger sticks in your mini gun. Such attempts could break your glue gun or present a safety issue.
- Remove the old glue gun stick before you attempt to put a new one in. If you still have a little glue left in the old stick, consider using it up and then switching to a new stick after to avoid waste.
- Before changing your mini glue gun’s stick, always make sure you’ve unplugged your device and allowed it time to cool off. Consider also cleaning the nozzle off to make sure any old glue gets removed before you begin working with a new stick.
- Installing a new glue gun stick is often as simple as feeding the old one out and sliding a new one in the back of the gun. However, check your manufacturer’s instructions for any extra steps for your model.
- You usually don’t have to worry about your mini size glue gun sticks going bad even if you buy a large supply that takes a long time to go through. However, you’ll need to make sure to store them properly. Put them somewhere dry and away from the sun. Make sure the temperature is too cold or too hot. An appropriate storage temperature might range from around 41 to 86 degrees Fahrenheit.
- If you experience issues with the glue not flowing out of the gun properly, you might need to just let your gun warm up a bit longer. Also, make sure the glue stick inside isn’t empty or running low. You can also check for clogs in the nozzle.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide