Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12
Last updated date: January 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salad Forks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salad Fork you should buy.
Editor's Note January 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Salad Fork for a detailed review of all the top salad forks.
Expert craftsmanship is what you'll get with the Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12. Each fork is made using a rain drop design and has a reflective mirrored finish for added shine. Thanks to the thick ergonomic handle, the salad forks are also comfortable to hold.
In our analysis, the Artaste Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 4 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Classic flatware is an essential part of any kitchen, whether in a restaurant or at home. Delight in one of our simple, yet elegant stainless steel flatware sets today.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
An Overview On Salad Forks
Salad forks are designed to give the user more leverage when attempting to jab a thick piece of lettuce, or any other salad topping, such as a tomato. They are similar to dinner forks in many aspects, although they are a bit shorter. If you’re in the market for a new set of salad forks, considering the following features before you buy.
Check the salad fork’s durability first. The New Star Foodservice Salad Forks, Set of 12, for example, is made from 18/0 stainless steel. This sturdy material is made to last, won’t bend and is resistant to rust. Most salad forks made from stainless steel also don’t need to be polished.
Consider the salad fork’s design next. The Oneida Salad Forks, Set of 4 has a teardrop silhouette and an elegant curved embellishment that cuts across the fork’s handle. Other models, such as the LIANYU Salad Forks, Set of 12, are more simple and best if you need a set that will match a set of silverware you already own.
Look at the fork’s finish next. The Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12 has a reflective mirrored finish that truly shines. This set of salad forks is also made with a thick ergonomic handle that makes it easier to hold and use the fork as intended.
The Salad Fork Buying Guide
- Although some salad forks are listed as dishwasher-safe, most of them are only safe when no harsh detergents are used. If you’d like to prolong the use of your salad forks, consider washing them by hand with a mild dish soap.
- Salad forks can double as appetizer, fruit and dessert forks in a home setting.
- An 18/0 stainless steel is actually a lower grade than the 18/8 or 18/10 stainless steel. Keep this in mind as you shop. If you spot a higher grade, you may want to pay a bit extra for the added longevity.
- Check for a warranty or a money-back guarantee. There are brands that offer these, including limited lifetime warranties that protect against defects.
- Before you compare salad fork prices, you need to consider how many forks are in each set. Divide that number by the price to get the cost of one fork. When you do this, you’ll discover that the New Star Foodservice Salad Forks, Set of 12 and the LIANYU Salad Forks, Set of 12 costs less than the Oneida Salad Forks, Set of 4 and the Artaste Salad Fork, Set of 12.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide