ArrowX Blue Luminosity Glow In The Dark Rocks, 485-Piece
Last updated date: December 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glow In The Dark Rocks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glow In The Dark Rock you should buy.
Editor's Note January 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Glow In The Dark Rocks for a detailed review of all the top glow in the dark rocks.
In our analysis, the ArrowX ArrowX Blue Luminosity Glow In The Dark Rocks, 485-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
485 GLOW IN THE DARK PEBBLES - Brilliantly illuminate walking paths, gardens, landscape features, aquariums and more with this 485 count of intense glow in the dark pebbles! Unlike our careless competitors, we've taken great care with premium, secure packaging. SAFE FOR PEOPLE, PETS & PLANTS - These solar rocks are crafted from natural resin that is non-toxic, non-radioactive and 100% safe to use without harming local plant & animal life. Each stone is tumbled and polished to a smooth, round finish with no sharp corners. LONGEST & STRONGEST GLOW TIME! Don't settle for imitation stones that barely glow and don't hold brightness! ArrowX stones are formulated with Quantum-grade glow aggregates, the best and brightest in the world. Enjoy 10-12 hours of glow after consistent light exposure. TONS OF AMAZING DECORATIVE USES - These pebbles give an incredible blue water or sky effect in a rock garden or landscape arrangement! Use for a driveway, footpath, fairy garden, flower bed, fish tank, aquarium, countertop, concrete inlay, backsplash and more. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - We can't wait to add you to our long list of crafty DIY-er customers! Problem with your order? Don't worry - our dedicated Customer Service team is here to resolve any issues with your purchase.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glow In The Dark Rocks
Things that glow in the dark invoke curiosity from both kids and adults. How do these things glow? Why do they glow? How long will they glow for? The questions are endless, and keeping glow-in-the-dark rocks around your house or garden keeps the intrigue going for kids and adults alike.
Glow-in-the-dark rocks come in different shapes and sizes, and they can even glow in different colors, making them a fun addition to crafting projects or potted plants.
There are a number of different ways things can glow in the dark, one of which is bioluminescence. This applies to natural plants and animals that glow. Jellyfish or fireflies, for example, glow as a result of bioluminescence because they contain a special chemical that lights up.
For things that don’t contain natural bioluminescence properties, they can glow using chemiluminescence. There is a specific chemical reaction that occurs which results in the object glowing.
Radioluminescence causes objects to glow using radium, a chemical that emits light. This is typically used in watches.
Toys and other objects use phosphorescence. These objects glow because they have phosphors, which gives off light after being “charged” with energy or light forms. For example, these objects soak up light during the day and then glow in the night. This is typically how glow-in-the-dark rocks work.
The Glow In The Dark Rock Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for glow in the dark rocks, you’ll need to first decide how they will be used. For example, if you’re looking for a kit for kids interested in STEM topics, opt for something interactive. You can find glow in the dark rock kits where kids can use luminescent paint to decorate rocks. If kids like to showcase their rocks outdoors, then you’ll need to go with a waterproof paint so that it does not wash off of bleed when it’s raining. Be sure to check that everything you need is included in the kit, such as rocks, paint and brushes.
- If you’re looking for glow in the dark rocks for adults as a décor item, then consider what color and size you want. Typically, glow in the dark rocks are pebble-sized and come in several different glow in the dark colors, such as blue, green and purple. Depending on your usage, you may need to get several packages, such as if you’re covering a large surface area. For use outdoors, the glow in the dark rocks must be waterproof. Also consider how long their charge time is. Usually, it will take a few hours of sunshine for the rocks to be able to emit light at night.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide