Aropey Ice Cream Scoop
Last updated date: January 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Ice Cream Scoop For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Ice Cream Scoop For Kid you should buy.
Editor's Note February 14, 2020:
Checkout The Best Ice Cream Scoop For Kids for a detailed review of all the top ice cream scoop for kids.
In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the Aropey Aropey Ice Cream Scoop placed 6th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Serve your favorite frozen treats with ease with this original ice cream scoop from Aropey Constructed of sturdy aluminum, this ice cream scoop has a, conducting in the handle to assist with easy release of your ice cream or sorbet without frustrating or sticky springs. You won't even need to dip it in hot water. The comfortable ergonomic handle makes scooping easy, no matter if you are right or left handed. and backed by a lifetime warranty, this ice cream scoop is the perfect companion for your favorite frozen treats. 7-1/5" L x 2" W x 2" H, with a 3 ounce capacity
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Ice Cream Scoop For Kids
When it comes to ice cream consumption, the most popular age groups are adults over the age of 45 and children under the age of 12. If you have kids in your home, you may wish to purchase an ice cream scoop to dish out this desired treat, which is sure to put a smile on their faces.
Ice cream scoops come in either plastic or stainless steel. Plastic scoops are lighter; however, it’s important to check whether or not they contain BPA and other toxins. Stainless steel models are heavier but more durable. They don’t rust or stain. You can also get a steel scoop, like the Norpro Nonstick Ice Cream Scoop, with defrosting fluid inside the handle.
The design of the ice cream scoop’s handle is also important. You want to choose one that has an ergonomic design and a non-slip grip. Some models have handles with additional features as well. For example, the Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop has a handy notch at the bottom of its handle that is used to open ice cream containers.
Of course, you want the scoop itself to be constructed in a way that makes digging into and lifting out the ice cream much easier. The Midnight Scoop Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop has a pointed front scoop to cut through hard ice cream, while the OXO Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop has a scoop with flat edges that slide against the container wall, so you don’t miss a morsel of the tasty dessert.
The Ice Cream Scoop For Kid Buying Guide
- If you have trouble removing ice cream from your scoop, dip the scoop in warm water before you dig, and the ice cream will slide off the scoop and into your bowl.
- Some ice cream scoops have parts that are not dishwasher safe. It’s best to hand wash those to extend their life.
- Keep in mind that heavy-grade aluminum makes a scoop heavy to hold. It will take more muscle to get the ice cream out of its container.
- Some ice cream scoops are sold in fun colors that are attractive to children. You’ll find pink, purple, blue and green are quite popular.
- Both, the design and number of features play an important role when it comes to the price of an ice cream scoop. The Norpro Nonstick Ice Cream Scoop is the most basic, and therefore, the most affordable. In the middle of the price range falls the Spring Chef Ice Cream Scoop and the OXO Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop. They have ergonomic handles and specially shaped scoops. The Midnight Scoop Stainless Steel Ice Cream Scoop commands the highest price, as it weighted to allow gravity to do the work for you. It also comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide