Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Odor Removing Carpet Cleaner
Last updated date: July 26, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Carpet Cleaners and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Carpet Cleaner you should buy.
Update as July 26, 2022:
Checkout The Best Carpet Cleaner for a detailed review of all the top carpet cleaners.
Designed for pet homes, this carpet cleaner does an excellent job of eliminating strong odors, while also getting rid of common pet stains. Once the offending smells have been removed, the cleaner releases a fresh scent into the air. To use the cleaner, all you need to do is sprinkle it on the carpet, brush it in and vacuum it up.
In our analysis of 32 expert reviews, the Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Odor Removing Carpet Cleaner placed 1st when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Arm & Hammer Pet Fresh Dry Carpet Cleaner removes stains and odors from carpet without water. The cleaning particles work like sponges to absorb pet mess and odors embedded into the carpet fibers.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Carpet Cleaners
Carpet cleaners are not the same thing as vacuum cleaners. Vacuums suck up dirt, fur and other unwanted particles from carpets and floors, while carpet cleaners wash the floors using liquid carpet cleaning agents and water. Both may have attachments, which can make it easier to get into corners, use on furniture and work in other narrow spaces.
Carpet cleaners have brushes that spin fast, accessing deep rug fibers to loosen the dirt. The cleaning agent is deposited amongst the fibers and is then sucked back out into a wastewater container. Most carpets can dry on their own, but this can take time, depending on the type of carpet and cleaning method used.
Many people love carpet cleaners because of their multi-functioning capabilities. They act like two machines in one (vacuums and cleaners), which saves time and money. Carpet cleaners allow people to avoid renting expensive carpet cleaning machines or having to hire companies to do the job.
Pet owners, in particular, can appreciate a good carpet cleaner because these tools make cleaning up after their furry friends much easier. Compact models are good for smaller jobs, but full-sized models may be more effective at cleaning up standard messes. You can find everything from smaller models up to industrial-grade varieties available for purchase, but the one you get should be able to effectively scrub, rinse and drain the dirt from your floors.
The Carpet Cleaner Buying Guide
- Before making your purchase, check your carpet or flooring manufacturer’s warranty or website and search for recommendations on how frequently you should clean them and the best products for doing so.
- Carpets will usually dry after some time has passed, and some carpet cleaners have features that promote faster drying. Otherwise, hot water extraction (steam) cleaning should take from 6 to 12 hours to dry. To speed things up, you can turn on fans, open windows or turn on the air-conditioning in your home.
- Do not walk on or put any furniture on carpet that is not completely dry.
- Consumer Reports recommends plugging your carpet cleaner into outlets that have ground-fault circuit interrupters since you will be working with both water and electricity at the same time.
- These machines can be loud, so you may want to wear earplugs during use.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide