Argstar Lotus Vibrant Patterned Colors Dining Chair Slipcovers, 4-Piece
Last updated date: May 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Dining Chair Slipcover for a detailed review of all the top .
Pleasing to the eye and simple to install, this set of four chair covers are comfortable and soft and are sold in a wide variety of attractive patterns to fit in with any decor.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the Argstar Lotus Vibrant Patterned Colors Dining Chair Slipcovers, 4-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Argstar dining chair covers fit for most of parsons chairs. Argstar dining chair covers are made of expectly chosen and thoroughly tested polyester fabric, which are soft material, comfortable and wrinkle resistant, no ironing required. The chair covers can be used for hotal, dinner,meeting, celebration, ceremony, family dining room decoration, etc. The chair covers can let your old or uglychair look like new. Also can prevent your chair from kids scribble or pet’scratch and bite. Easy to cleaning and wash, machine washable. We hope to give you a different experience.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
The days of see-through plastic slipcovers are long gone. Now you can find ones made for dining chairs that can give them totally new looks and extend their lives to save you from needing to buy new furniture.
They can be made from cotton, wool, linen and silk, but polyester is your best bet for the most durability and ease of washing. It’s affordable, durable, coordinates well with other fibers (like wool rugs and cotton tablecloths) and is wrinkle-resistant. Look for ones that have some Spandex added for stretch; around 15% of the latter works well.
Dining chair covers work best with parsons chairs because they have linear appearances, squared legs and no arms; this modern chair was initially designed for use with slipcovers. The covers are made with sewn-in elastic hems, so you slip the open end over the top of the chair and pull it down.
If your chairs have arms, you can get a full-coverage slipcover, which camouflages those and the legs. You should make sure to measure your chairs before ordering the slipcovers; the product listings show all the measurement ranges.
You’ll find these chair covers in countless colors and patterns to match every decor, and you can even change them up for special occasions since they’re so inexpensive. They’re usually sold in sets from two to eight covers, with prices under $100 unless you choose the most expensive materials. These washable slipcovers can be a lifesaver if you have young children, pets or messy adults at your table. They’re also used in restaurants and catering facilities for the same reasons: they’re easy to put on, remove and wash.
The Buying Guide
- Polyester/Spandex fabrics can be woven into different finishes, like chenille or synthetic suede.
- Always read the washing instructions before laundering your chair covers. You can’t add bleach, put them in the dryer or iron them in most cases.
- Fabric slipcovers can stain, so if this is a concern, choose dark colors or detailed patterns that can hide the marks; avoid light colors like white or tan.
- The covers fit best on rectangular seat cushions, but if you look hard enough, you’ll find ones that work on round cushions and other hard-to-fit chairs.
- Some slipcover sets come with individual pieces for each cushion.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide