ARGENTO REALE Elegant 14K Gold Chain
Last updated date: March 7, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gold Chains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gold Chain you should buy.
Update as March 7, 2022:
Checkout The Best Gold Chain To Add To Any Look for a detailed review of all the top gold chains.
You can choose between a 20-inch and 24-inch length with this 14-karat gold chain. The thin build makes it perfect for adding a pendant if you prefer. The lightweight design means you'll be able to wear it comfortably throughout the day and night.
In our analysis, the ARGENTO REALE ARGENTO REALE Elegant 14K Gold Chain placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
AN IMMEDIATE ENTRY TO CLASS AND ELEGANCE-14K Dainty Necklaces For All… Solidify Yourself Into The Group Of Class And Elegance. AN ANSWER TO ALL YOUR QUESTIONS- Yes This is Real 14K Gold, It Is Stamped, Lobster Lock Closure, A Pendant Can Slide Right on. And Yes You can Shower With It on. AN ENTRY TO A GOLDEN STATE OF MIND- For Those Who Enjoy A Feeling Of Wealth. We Want You TO Love Your Chain Wear The Chain Feel It Out -NO Question Asked 30-day Return Policy.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gold Chains
Gold chains have long been a favorite piece of everyday jewelry. The design makes them easy to wear 24 hours a day, no matter what clothing you have on or what you’re doing. But there are plenty of things to consider if you’re in the market for a gold chain.
The first thing to look at is the material used to construct your gold chain. Solid gold is ideal, but it’s also pricey. To keep costs down, many manufacturers will use gold plating, which includes an interior that’s made of a durable material like stainless steel. Another option is a hollow gold chain, but you run a risk of denting or breaking these lighter options.
It’s important to note the role the gold plays in how well your necklace holds up. You typically won’t find 20-karat or 22-karat gold in chains designed to wear every day because purer gold scratches more easily. Instead, look for a chain in 10-karat to 18-karat gold for a necklace you can wear all the time.
Perhaps the biggest factor that sets one gold chain apart from others is the design of the links. A box-chain necklace features square links, but many links are more rounded. You can even find gold chains with links that emulate the design of a series of paperclips linked together.
The Gold Chain Buying Guide
- Perhaps one of the most important features of any necklace designed for daily wear is comfort. You’ll want one that feels smooth against your skin. This is especially true if you plan to sleep in your necklace.
- If you’ll be wearing your necklace in the shower or while swimming, 14-karat or 18-karat gold is best. But many gold chains are plated, and the plating can wear off over time. You can have the chain replated if that happens.
- Those who suffer from allergies will need to go with a higher karat. The lower the karat, the more nickel is present in the gold, and nickel is typically the culprit when someone has a reaction to gold jewelry.
- You’ll probably notice chains are more rounded than flat, and there’s a good reason for that. Flatter chains are more prone to kinks. They’re also more likely to get caught in your clothing.
- If you’re buying a new necklace, pay particular attention to the clasp. You’ll want one with a secure hold so you don’t risk losing your necklace when you’re out and about. Many gold chains utilize something called a lobster clasp because it doesn’t open easily, even if your necklace gets caught on something.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide