Arena Non-Slip Glute Resistance Booty Bands, 3-Pack
Last updated date: September 22, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Booty Bands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Booty Band you should buy.
Update as September 22, 2022:
Checkout The Best Booty Bands for a detailed review of all the top booty bands.
This set of booty bands comes with a complimentary workout program a storage case. The bands are made from a fabric that's comfortable to use on bare skin and won't slide or roll down when you use them.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Arena Non-Slip Glute Resistance Booty Bands, 3-Pack placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Arena Strength is a woman-owned and run business with the highest quality fabric resistance bands that never break or roll. We have helped over 50,000 women lift, shape, firm and strengthen their lower body using our bands and the included programs. When you buy Arena Strength bands you become a part of our community. Every band set includes a comprehensive Workout Guide developed by the best female trainers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Booty Bands
Sometimes referred to as mini bands or hip circles, booty bands target your glutes to help firm and sculpt the muscles. These bands are different from resistance bands, as booty bands are shorter and designed to work your lower-body muscles. Whether you want to strengthen your glutes or simply want to add new exercises to your routine, booty bands are the way to go.
As you shop for the perfect set of booty bands, you’ll want to first look at the material the bands are made out of. Some are constructed of 100% natural latex, which is lightweight and soft against the skin. Others are designed using a thicker fabric that doesn’t slip or roll down when you exercise.
Next, you need to check the resistance levels offered. There are booty bands with light, medium and heavy resistance levels, as well as sets with extra-light, light, medium, heavy and extra-heavy resistance. The important thing is that the circumference of the bands remains the same, so they fit your body. It is the thickness of the bands that should increase to provide the resistance, not the size of the bad as it fits around your legs.
Determine how versatile the booty bands are. For example some bands not only work your glutes, but they can also be used for general exercise, physical therapy or incorporated into a Pilates, CrossFit or BeachBody workout.
Look for any extras offered along with the booty bands. Some companies will provide a complimentary workout program for beginners, while others supply a handy carrying case. This way you can take your booty bands with you to the gym.
The Booty Band Buying Guide
- You’ll need to clean your booty bands from time to time, as you will most likely sweat during exercise. Latex bands can be wiped down using disinfecting wipes, while fabric bands can be tossed in the washing machine. You’ll want to wash them using the cold water setting and dry them using the tumble dry on low setting.
- If you want to get tips on how to best use the booty bands in your workout routine, it may be beneficial to book one session with a personal trainer. He or she can review your goals and show you how to best use the bands when exercising.
- Watch for signs of wear, such as fraying on fabric booty bands, and a loss in elasticity. These are signs that it’s time to replace the bands with a new set.
- When shopping for booty bands, it’s important to pay attention to how many bands you’re getting in the set. You can uncover the cost per band by dividing the total price by the total number of bands. The Gymbee Exercise Resistance Booty Bands, 3-Pack and the PEACH BANDS Resistance Booty Bands Set, 4-Pack are the most affordable booty bands.
- Look for extras that come with the set. Some options include a workout program and a nice carrying case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide