Arena Strength Fabric Booty Bands, 3-Pack
Last updated date: July 29, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Booty Bands and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Booty Band you should buy.
Not only will you receive a complimentary workout program with this set of booty bands, but you'll also get a free storage case. Of course, the bands themselves are desirable, as they are made from a fabric that won't slide or roll down when you use them. The bands are also all the same size, so you won't have any sizing issues either. In our analysis of 26 expert reviews, the Arena Strength Arena Strength Fabric Booty Bands, 3-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Booty Bands for a detailed review of all the top booty bands.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Arena Strength is a woman-owned and run business with the highest quality fabric resistance bands that never break or roll. We have helped over 50,000 women lift, shape, firm and strengthen their lower body using our bands and the included programs. When you buy Arena Strength bands you become a part of our community. Every band set includes a comprehensive Workout Guide developed by the best female trainers.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Booty Bands
Sometimes referred to as mini bands or hip circles, booty bands target your glutes to help firm and sculpt the muscles. These bands are different from resistance bands, as booty bands are designed to work your lower muscles. Whether you consider your glutes a problem area, or you simply want to add new exercises to your routine, booty bands are the way to go.
As you shop for the perfect set of booty bands, you’ll want to first look at the material the bands are made out of. Some are constructed of 100% natural latex, which is lightweight and soft against the skin. Others are designed using a thicker fabric that doesn’t slip or roll down when you exercise.
Next, you need to check the resistance levels offered. There are booty bands with light, medium and heavy resistance levels, as well as sets with extra-light, light, medium, heavy and extra-heavy resistance. The important thing is that the bands remain the same size, so they fit your body. It is the thickness of the bands that should increase to provide the resistance, not the size.
Determine how versatile the booty bands are. For example, the Recredo Non Slip Resistance Booty Bands, 3-Pack not only work your glutes, but they can also be used for general exercise, physical therapy or incorporated into a Pilates, CrossFit or Beach Body workout.
Look for any extras offered along with the booty bands. Some companies will provide a complimentary workout program for beginners, while others supply a handy carrying case. This way you can take your booty bands with you to the gym.
DWYM Fun Fact
There are a few essential booty band exercises you’ll want to incorporate into your routine to tone and sculpt your body. They include:
- The Glute Bridge: Place an exercise mat on the floor and lay down on your back. Slide the booty bands up to about 3 inches above your knees. Make sure your feet are aligned with your hips and that your arms are flat on the mat. Begin lifting your booty upward, being sure to draw your stomach in as you go. You’ll want to repeat this exercise 10 times, which will count as one rep. Complete as many reps as fit your skill level.
- The Banded Squat: Place your booty band above your knees if you are a beginner. More advanced athletes will want to place the band above their ankles. Stand with your feet aligned with your hips and your hands clasped together in front of you. Squat down and back up. Repeat this 10 times for one rep. Complete as many reps as fit your skill level.
- The Plank Kickback: Slide the booty bands slightly above your knees and get in the plank position. Lift your left leg upward as high as you can and hold the position for one second. Repeat 10 times and then switch to the right leg. Once you’ve completed the exercise on both legs, you’ve finished one rep. Complete as many reps as fit your skill level.
The Booty Band Buying Guide
- You’ll need to clean your booty bands from time to time, as you will most likely sweat during exercise. Latex bands can be wiped down using disinfecting wipes, while fabric bands can be tossed in the washing machine. You’ll want to wash them using the cold water setting and dry them using the tumble dry on low setting.
- If you want to get tips on how to best use the booty bands in your workout routine, it may be beneficial to book one session with a personal trainer. He or she can review your goals and show you how to best use the bands when exercising.
- Watch for signs of wear, such as fraying on fabric booty bands, and a loss in elasticity. These are signs that it’s time to replace the bands with a new set.
- When shopping for booty bands, it’s important to pay attention to how many bands you’re getting in the set. You can uncover the cost per band by dividing the total price by the total number of bands. The Gymbee Exercise Resistance Booty Bands, 3-Pack and the PEACH BANDS Resistance Booty Bands Set, 4-Pack are the most affordable booty bands. You’ll pay a moderate price for the Recredo Non Slip Resistance Booty Bands, 3-Pack; however, the Arena Strength Fabric Booty Bands, 3-Pack is on the expensive side. This is perhaps because the set includes a workout program and a nice carrying case.