Arctix Kids Girls’ Snow Pants With Reinforced Knees & Seat
Last updated date: March 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Snow Pants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Snow Pant you should buy.
Editor's Note March 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Snow Pants for a detailed review of all the top girls' snow pants.
These sturdy and durable snow pants have a reinforced seat, knees and ankles. They also have cuff and hem guards. The boot gaiters keep warmth in and snow out.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Arctix Arctix Kids Girls' Snow Pants With Reinforced Knees & Seat placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Season after season, the 1150 Arctix Youth Snow Pants with Reinforced Knees and Seat serve as an outstanding value priced ski/snow pants. These pants feature a 100% Polyester Dobby shell with ThermaLock W/R + W/P 3000mm Coating, offering a maximum degree of durability and protection from the elements, while allowing a full range of motion. 85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment, keeping you warm at temperatures from -20° to +35° depending on your level of activity. DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface. The adjustable waist ensures a comfortable fit, while Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with the boots to keep the warmth in, and the moisture out. These relaxed fit pants also include 600 Denier Ballistic reinforced seat, knees, ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear & tear, and conveniently has an O-ring for keys, gloves and/or lift tickets. The pants provide zippered hand warmer style pockets, a zippered fly, and belt loops. They are water and wind resistant, and are machine washable.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Snow Pants
Playing in the snow is one of the most memorable delights of childhood. Making snowmen, throwing snowballs, building forts and making snow angles are just a few of the fun things kids can do in the winter weather. Help your child enjoy the snow by ensuring they stay warm and dry in their outerwear. Along with a warm jacket and boots, one of the most important winter clothing items are snow pants.
There are a couple of different styles of girls’ snow pants to choose from. Ideal for younger children, snow pants with bibs provide an extra layer of warmth at the core. The top of the bib comes up to the chest area and has two straps that go over the shoulders. Another style is pants without the bibs. These pull-on snow pants look like regular pants that are pulled up at the waist. They are best for older children. For babies and toddlers, opt for a one-piece snow suit, which includes both the coat and pants together.
Ensure the snow pants are water-resistant so that your little girl can freely get covered in snow without getting wet. The seams of the snow pants should be sealed so that no moisture can get in. If the pants are not water-resistant, then your child’s legs and clothes will be sopping wet by the time she heads indoors.
The Girls' Snow Pant Buying Guide
- Opt for snow pants with warm insulation. These will keep your child warm so that they can spend a lot of time outside without feeling chilled. Some snow pants have a fleece lining while others are just a shell, so you’ll need to layer underneath.
- Having elasticized cuffs on snow pants is key so that they can be pulled tightly over snow boots. This ensures no cold snow gets underneath the pants and onto your child’s legs or inside their boots.
- If your child spends a lot of time sitting or kneeling in the snow, then you’ll want to go with a pair of snow pants that has reinforced knees and a seat. This should help with both wear and tear and preventing snow from wetting the fabric while they sit in snow.
- Girls’ snow pants are available in a multitude of colors. You can opt for one that perfectly matches their coat, or go with a complementary color instead. You can also choose a neutral like black that works with many different styles of coats.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide