Arctic Paw Ultra-Soft Plush Mittens For Kids, 3-Pack
Last updated date: May 13, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mittens For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mittens For Kids you should buy.
Update as May 13, 2022:
Checkout The Best Mittens For Kids for a detailed review of all the top mittens for kids.
Available in sizes 2T to 8T, these mittens for kids are adorable. They have a cute knitted design and feature a fluffy white cuff. Most importantly, the mittens are soft against sensitive skin and thick enough to keep hands warm and toasty when playing in the snow.
In our analysis of 37 expert reviews, the Arctic Paw Ultra-Soft Plush Mittens For Kids, 3-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep your little ones’ paws toasty this winter – our mittens feature a full Sherpa lining that extends out to surround the cuff to protect both hands and wrists from the cold. Made of a high-quality, breathable acrylic knit, they prevent heat loss due to perspiration while keeping body heat in. Excellent for school, play, trips to the snow, or whenever your child needs extra protection from the cold. Mittens stretch to fit a wide variety of kids’ sizes, and with tons of patterns and colors to choose from, you’re sure to find a favorite! Conveniently sold in sets of three so you’ll always have a pair on hand.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mittens For Kids
If you live in an area of the country where winters are cold, you already know the value of a good pair of gloves. For parents, though, it isn’t just about keeping your own hands warm. You have to worry about the other members of your household, including your littlest family members.
Although adults typically choose gloves for everyday use, mittens actually keep your hands warmer. Your fingers generate heat inside the mittens, promoting warmth. If you’re skiing or participating in outdoor sports, mittens will often be a better option, but as you’re going from home to work and back, you probably need your fingers to be flexible enough to easily grab on to things like your keys and your car door handle.
For children, though, that flexibility isn’t nearly as important. That’s why you’ll more often see mittens on kids rather than gloves. But the same challenges can apply, especially if your little ones are heading outside to play in the snow. Fortunately, you can find many mittens on the market today that include features like finger and palm grips.
In addition to being able to grab onto things, though, you should consider how well the mittens will insulate hands against the cold. Insulation that provides warmth without adding bulk is ideal, but also pay attention to whether the mitten is waterproof. Otherwise, you could find your child’s hands get wet while playing in snow.
The Mittens For Kids Buying Guide
- You’ll notice as you start looking at children’s mittens that there are two major options for sizing. As with clothing, you can choose between small, medium and large sizes, but that limits your choices. Mittens that provide specific sizing will let you measure your child’s hand, match it to the online size chart and find a more comfortable fit.
- Getting winterwear on and off can be a huge hassle for parents. Many mittens today are built in a way that makes it easy to get them on and off, even if your child isn’t making it easy.
- Mittens can easily slip off once they’re on. Many mittens come with elastic or a strap that holds them snugly in place, even on smaller wrists and arms.
- Pay attention to whether the mitten will slide snugly under the arm of your child’s coat. While playing outdoors in the winter, it can be easy for snow to slide underneath the sleeve of the coat.
- Keeping up with two mittens can be challenging. Some mittens are attached with an anti-lost string to ensure they stay together.
- Reflector strips on your mittens can ensure that you can find them even if you’re searching for them at night or in foggy conditions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide