Archie McPhee Pickle Candy in Tin
Last updated date: March 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickle Candies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickle Candy you should buy.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pickle Candy for a detailed review of all the top pickle candies.
Enjoy, a light, subtle pickle taste similar to a hamburger pickle with the Archie McPhee Pickle Candy in Tin. You'll get a pack of two tins, each filled with individually wrapped hard candies.
In our analysis, the Archie McPhee Archie McPhee Pickle Candy in Tin placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
If you like a pickle, you’ll love Pickle Candy! These green and white striped hard candies look like something grandma might keep in a crystal dish on the credenza. But, if she tasted one of these, she’d be in for a briny surprise. This candy tastes like sweet pickles! It’s a 3-1/4" x 2-1/2" x 2" tin filled with individually wrapped pickle-flavored candy.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickle Candies
Pickles may not be for everyone, but like bacon, those who love them are passionate. So passionate, in fact, that manufacturers have found a market for pickle-flavored products like mints, hard candy, lollipops, candy canes and cotton candy. Many were initially introduced to pickle-flavored candy through candy canes, in fact, as the festive green-and-white colors make them a great holiday gift.
But even if you aren’t a pickle enthusiast, someone on your gift list probably is. That makes pickle-flavored candy a great gag gift or stocking stuffer. Some candies taste more like pickles than others, though, with many reinventing the concept by providing a sweetened version of pickles.
Obviously, the candy won’t freshen your breath. Quite the opposite. That can be deceptive, especially if you’re buying one of the mint options. They even come in mint tins, similar to what you get with Altoids. The tin concept lets you easily carry it in your purse, bag or pocket, or give it as a gift if you choose.
If you haven’t tried pickle candy before, you may want to start out slowly, purchasing a smaller quantity to see if you like it. You may prefer your pickle flavor in cotton candy or candy canes instead of hard candies, for instance. Some find certain versions much more palatable than others.
The Pickle Candy Buying Guide
- When it comes to pickle flavoring, less can be more. It can help to go into it with the expectation that you’ll be enjoying a subtle pickle flavor rather than expecting the experience to be similar to removing a pickle straight from a jar.
- Once you’ve found an option you like, consider buying in multipacks to save money.
- Pay close attention to quantities before you order. You’ll find candy canes come in small quantities but multiple packs, for instance.
- If you’re looking for kosher or gluten-free options, you’ll need to look for a candy designed for special diets.
- Although pickle-flavored candy can last a while, if you aren’t going to be eating it soon, store it in a cool, dry place away from light to keep it fresh as long as possible.
- In addition to gag gifts and stocking stuffers, pickle-flavored candy can make great party favors. This is especially true of pickle-flavored cotton candy.
- Companies that manufacturer pickle-flavored items often have other flavors available, so look around to see what other unique tastes you can try.
- Some pickle-flavored candies come in a tin that makes them portable. Still others are individually wrapped. That gives you the option to ensure you always have some of your favorite treats on hand, whether you’re at the office or traveling.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide