Arazo Nutrition Tribulus Testosterone Booster
Last updated date: October 22, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Testosterone Supplements and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Testosterone Supplement you should buy.
The Arazo Nutrition Tribulus Testosterone Booster is third-party safety tested for purity, so you can be sure you're only getting the best ingredients. The herbal additives increase T-levels and your overall mood, while the high Tribulus dosage helps you reach peak physical fitness. As an added bonus, the supplement continues to offer positive benefits after your workout is over. You'll notice muscle soreness fade as the overall stress on your body is reduced. In our analysis of 72 expert reviews, the Arazo Nutrition Arazo Nutrition Tribulus Testosterone Booster placed 3rd when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 22, 2019:
Checkout The Best Testosterone Supplement for a detailed review of all the top testosterone supplements.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
INCREASE STAMINA, ENERGY AND LIBIDO - Powerful enhancer of your Test levels for post-workout benefits. EXTRA STRENGTH 1500mg Tribulus dose is 10X MORE POTENT than other diluted multi-ingredient blends where actual Tribulus amount is only 150mg or less. ACHIEVE A LEAN AND MUSCLED BODY FAST – 45% Steroidal Saponins help you quickly lose extra fat, gain muscle mass and break training plateaus. MALE SEXUAL ENHANCER – This natural herb lifts your T-levels, mood and boosts performanc. RELIABLE - Made in a FDA and GMP Certified Facility in America and third party safety tested for purity. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We honor a 60 Day Refund policy. Simply contact us directly.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Testosterone Supplements
There are several different testosterone supplements on the market. Some are created to increase testosterone levels in men who tested a little too low, while others are designed to enhance the testosterone your body is already making, resulting in added benefits, such as an increased sex drive, more muscle mass and a better ability to burn fat.
Before you start taking testosterone supplements, have a quick chat with your doctor, suggests Dr. Niket Sonpal, a gastroenterologist based in New York City. Bring up any issues that you are hoping to solve by taking the supplements so your doctor has a full picture and so that you can learn about the potential side effects, he says.
You’ll want to take the following things into consideration before purchasing a booster to try.
Review the ingredients list. You’ll want to choose a supplement that contains natural ingredients that work with your body. Not only does the ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Men Anti Estrogen feature all-natural ingredients like grape seed extract and diindolylmethane (DIM), but it is also research-supported and scientifically dosed, so you can be sure that you’re getting the exact amount you need to experience maximum benefits from the product. Some other common ingredients are zinc, vitamin D, ginger and D-aspartic acid, says Dr. Sonpal.
In addition to checking for possible preservatives and artificial ingredients, you need to be on the lookout for added sugar. This is especially important for individuals who have certain medical conditions, like diabetes. You may already know the effect that sugar has on your physical body, but scientists have also linked sugar consumption with depression, anxiety and cognitive function.
Read the product label of the testosterone supplement to see if it offers the benefits you’re looking for. One example is the Arazo Nutrition Tribulus Testosterone Booster, which is made up of 45% steroidal saponins that help you break through those difficult workout plateaus by building up muscle mass and releasing excess fat.
If your desire is to increase your energy, enhance your mood or raise your libido, then check for ingredients like ashwagandha root extract. Not only does the PRIMASURGE Testosterone Booster Men have this prime ingredient, but it also contains bioperine that further heightens all of the ingredients included in the supplement.
Check for any extra health benefits that the testosterone booster may have to offer. The Havasu Nutrition Extra Strength Nitric Oxide Supplement features L Arginine. This amino acids job is to increase blood flow through the body’s circulatory system. Since oxygen travels through your bloodstream, you’re muscles and other organs will better be able to do the jobs they were designed to do. Muscle gains and vascularity are welcome side effects.
DWYM Fun Fact
While we normally associate testosterone with the male species, females actually produce this hormone as well. In fact, Donatella Marazziti of the University of Pisa in Italy conducted a study that revealed testosterone levels in females rose when they were in love, while the same hormone levels decreased in men who were in a relationship.
Now that we know both men and women produce testosterone, let’s take a look at a few more interesting facts about this hormone! Testosterone levels are highest between puberty and age 30. Since those levels begin to decrease after the age of 30, men in this age group may want to schedule time with their physician to discuss using a testosterone supplement.
In addition to age, obesity also causes testosterone levels to drop. Excess fat actually results in testosterone converting to estrogen. Higher estrogen levels then slow down the production of new testosterone, which results in a vicious cycle. Low testosterone levels may also be an indicator of certain diseases and conditions. Scientists have linked lower testosterone levels to Alzheimer’s and age-related dementia.
A study conducted at the University of Alicante in Spain and University College London revealed that men who had higher testosterone levels took more risks in the stock market and experienced higher trading profits. Individuals who have high testosterone levels before birth are also more likely to have pointer fingers that are much lower than their ring fingers.
The Testosterone Supplement Buying Guide
- Always consult with your family physician before you take any type of supplement, including a testosterone supplement. Bring the bottle of the product you’d like to try to your appointment, as the doctor will want to review the ingredients to ensure none of them interfere with your current medications.
- Check for certifications and product testings, as you don’t want to risk taking a supplement that doesn’t come from a reputable company. You may see “third party tested for purity” on the product label, or a report that the testosterone booster was made in a FDA and GMP certified facility.
- Even though a supplement is made in an FDA-certified facility, it does not mean that the FDA has evaluated and approved the health claims made by the manufacturer. You can read reviews by other users, but you won’t know how the testosterone booster will affect your body until you actually try it (after getting physician approval of course).
- Look for a money-back guarantee when trying a testosterone supplement for the first time. Some brands even come with a lifetime guarantee, so there’s no risk. You may need to try two or three different brands before you find the one that works best with your body.
- All vitamins and supplements, including testosterone boosters, should be stored in a cool dry location that is out of the reach of children and pets. Even all-natural supplements can be harmful when taken in large doses.
- Vitamins and supplements lose potency over time, so always keep an eye on your testosterone booster’s expiration date.
- To keep track of when you need to take the testosterone supplement each day, use a BPA-free pill box or an automatic pill dispenser. These are primarily designed for the elderly, but they work well for anyone who takes vitamins or supplements on a daily basis.
- When comparing testosterone supplement prices, you need to determine how long the supply will last. For example, ANDROSURGE Estrogen Blocker Men Anti Estrogen and PRIMASURGE Testosterone Booster Men Ashwagandha both come in bottles that contain 60 capsules with each serving requiring just 1 capsule. That means one of these bottles will last you two months. The Havasu Nutrition Extra Strength Nitric Oxide Supplement, however, requires 2 capsules per serving, which means its 60 capsules only take you through one month. The Arazo Nutrition Tribulus Testosterone Booster also has a 2-capsules serving size, but each bottle is filled with 180 capsules that give you a 90-day supply.